Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-18-2021, 10:48 AM   #29
zeoV

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essmotorsports View Post
Well I'm impatient and placed an order with a place that said 1-2 weeks.... worth a shot. I'll let you guys know if when I actually get them! Figured I can always cancel the order.
What was the place you went with? Any luck as of yet ?...
zeoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:41 PM   #30
Camaro Rules

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro
A new set on ebay...under $400 bid right now!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-TO-201...EAAOSwCHVgPuYy
Old 03-18-2021, 02:16 PM   #31
Cyrus

Drives: 50th 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Rules View Post

They will sell for $800 plus.
50th Anniversary, 2SS, Build#5771, A8, MRC, NPP, NAV, Sunroof, GM Performance CAI, Trifecta Tuned, GM splash guards, Black illuminated bowtie, GM smoked tail lights & third brake light, GM Fifty floor mats, Strut tower brace, JWM side markers, 20% window tint, Sto N Sho front license plate bracket
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 05:28 PM   #32
Essmotorsports

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeoV View Post
What was the place you went with? Any luck as of yet ?...
This is the place that I was trying to order with. I canceled my order because I was able to get a set from a member on here.

https://www.dallasgmparts.com/
Essmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 06:51 AM   #33
zeoV

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:

Woohoo ! I won 🙌 . That was intense
zeoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 06:12 PM   #34
Camaro Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
They will sell for $800 plus.
Went to a zeoV for...less! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeoV View Post
Woohoo ! I won 🙌 . That was intense

Glad you were able to get them
Old 03-27-2021, 12:05 PM   #35
ste6000

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
just got my new GM smoked lights from ACS. i was surprised they had them. turns out they are making the lights again in canada plant for GM.

2018 Camaro SS - Hyper Metallic Blue
ste6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 07:14 PM   #36
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste6000 View Post
just got my new GM smoked lights from ACS. i was surprised they had them. turns out they are making the lights again in canada plant for GM.
How long did it take them to arrive after you placed your order? Did the price get any better than advertised?

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 10:39 PM   #37
Cyrus

Quote:
Went to a zeoV for...less! lol
$600 USD ? If so that's surprising with the demand right now. Most are paying alot more for these lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste6000;
Where did you hear their making the these lights again in Canada ?
50th Anniversary, 2SS, Build#5771, A8, MRC, NPP, NAV, Sunroof, GM Performance CAI, Trifecta Tuned, GM splash guards, Black illuminated bowtie, GM smoked tail lights & third brake light, GM Fifty floor mats, Strut tower brace, JWM side markers, 20% window tint, Sto N Sho front license plate bracket
Old 03-28-2021, 08:45 AM   #38
Camaro Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
$600 USD ? If so that's surprising with the demand right now. Most are paying alot more for these lights.

Where did you hear their making the these lights again in Canada ?

The $600 for ZeoV...was an ebay auction win...
ACS has them...listed for...$749 W/O 3rd Brake. $849.. with 3rd brake. May need to check with them...to see if...have...In Stock.

Gm and other places in US, ask for a...Core Charge...Plus Shipping...Making them $500+ each!

If ACS does not ask....for the...Core...That saves you $50 each light and...Free Shipping!

So all...in all...Not a bad deal!

https://acscomposite.com/collections...aillight-lamps
Old 03-29-2021, 09:13 AM   #39
Cyrus

I found this and nearly fell off my chair. Obviously no stock and can't get them.

https://www.buykippscottgmparts.ca/o...lamps-84136777
Old 03-29-2021, 09:18 AM   #40
Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste6000 View Post
I've spoke to a couple Canadian dealers their not aware of GM making these lights again. Can you please let us know where you heard this so I can verify if its true ? Thanks.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:45 AM   #41
YellowFever

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue SS
I think I might have been bidding against zeoV in that auction. I've been on the search for the elusive GM tail lights and have had no luck getting either side brand new. Soooooooo I decided to try a different route. Picked up a left hand side used on EBay for $140, then grabbed a used right hand side for $195. Picked up a brand new third brake light for $100. Total = $435.00 I've already received the left hand side and it's perfect. Waiting on the right hand side, and I hope it's as good as the left. Left came from Cleveland, and the right will be coming from California. 3rd brake light from Texas. I figure it's been a challenge, but worth it considering the cost savings.
Hyper Blue 2SS - Cold Air Inductions CAI - Elite Engineering Catch Can - Black Fuel Door - GM Strut Tower Brace - GM Fender Hash Stripes - Ikon Front Lower Spoiler Lip - GM Black Bow Ties - GM Rear Deck Blackout - 35% Window Tint - GM Smoked Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light - Range Technologies AFM Disabler - Jet Performance Stage 2 Module - Jet Performance MAF Sensor - Jet Performance Throttle Body - GM Stainless Gas & Brake Pedal Upgrade - Soler Performance TC - OE Wheels ZL1 Replicas
YellowFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 10:51 AM   #42
Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I think I might have been bidding against zeoV in that auction. I've been on the search for the elusive GM tail lights and have had no luck getting either side brand new. Soooooooo I decided to try a different route. Picked up a left hand side used on EBay for $140, then grabbed a used right hand side for $195. Picked up a brand new third brake light for $100. Total = $435.00 I've already received the left hand side and it's perfect. Waiting on the right hand side, and I hope it's as good as the left. Left came from Cleveland, and the right will be coming from California. 3rd brake light from Texas. I figure it's been a challenge, but worth it considering the cost savings.
Thought about doing the same thing but ebay canada doesn't have any used either.