Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-10-2022, 04:29 PM   #99
0stones0
It don’t come easy.

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Nice welds George!
Old 08-11-2022, 02:13 AM   #100
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0stones0 View Post
Nice welds George!
Thank you

First test 😈

https://youtu.be/1I47JNJ6KQg

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:07 AM   #101
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Mr. George, have to say.... That is absolutely a beautiful job!!! Very well done sir!!
Old 08-12-2022, 02:53 AM   #102
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Mr. George, have to say.... That is absolutely a beautiful job!!! Very well done sir!!

Thanks bro...
Your help helped me a lot

I still have to take a good look at it, because it seems to me that one flap is leaking. The sound in closed mode is a little different than what I'm used to.
Maybe it's how the exhaust space in the pipe was created, but it's just different.

Otherwise, it sticks out a little under the car, but I don't think it's terrible.

Then I will send photos of the final work

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:25 AM   #103
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post
Thanks bro...
Your help helped me a lot

I still have to take a good look at it, because it seems to me that one flap is leaking. The sound in closed mode is a little different than what I'm used to.
Maybe it's how the exhaust space in the pipe was created, but it's just different.

Otherwise, it sticks out a little under the car, but I don't think it's terrible.

Then I will send photos of the final work
You are welcome. When you open and close the flaps you have to hold the button for about an 8 sec count to assure full open and full close, at least that's what they told me when I called them with a question about that procedure. They said the system has a "safety" resistance built into it so you can do this without harming the motors. Because I too thought it sounded different when they were closed. Worked like a champ after that!! Also once a month you should spray the flaps and area all around them with WD40 do keep them clean of carbon and to lube them so they don't stick. And yea, mine stick out downward as well when viewed from the side of the car.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:52 PM   #104
George-CZ

Quote:
You are welcome. When you open and close the flaps you have to hold the button for about an 8 sec count to assure full open and full close, at least that's what they told me when I called them with a question about that procedure. They said the system has a "safety" resistance built into it so you can do this without harming the motors. Because I too thought it sounded different when they were closed. Worked like a champ after that!! Also once a month you should spray the flaps and area all around them with WD40 do keep them clean of carbon and to lube them so they don't stick. And yea, mine stick out downward as well when viewed from the side of the car.
8 seconds and safety resistance... that's good to know. Thanks
I counted it down to 6 seconds I wouldn't strain the drives unnecessarily or broke the gear wheels.

Maintenance.... Yes I understand. I will do this every time I change the oil.
Which is about 1000 miles of the year.

Otherwise, today I looked at it from a greater distance and from the front you can't see anything under the car at all.

Name:  20220812_134220.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  338.6 KB

So probably good.

Old 08-13-2022, 03:21 AM   #105
George-CZ

Jesus Christ what is this????

I went for a first ride...
That's not a Camaro, that's a B-25 Mitchell!!!

I'm used to the cutouts in the Challenger.
But it has OEM exhaust manifolds.
But that's nothing against Camaro!
The volume is once so loud and the gunfire that comes from under the car is masacre!!!

Old 08-13-2022, 08:08 AM   #106
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Jesus Christ what is this????

I went for a first ride...
That's not a Camaro, that's a B-25 Mitchell!!!

I'm used to the cutouts in the Challenger.
But it has OEM exhaust manifolds.
But that's nothing against Camaro!
The volume is once so loud and the gunfire that comes from under the car is masacre!!!
lol!!! Yea it pretty wild and loud for sure!! Try adding a big cam to the mix. It makes the entire car rumble and vibrate so wildly it's insane. The exhaust pulses bouncing off the road is neat. Everything vibrates under the car, and inside, even your teeth!! But it is really cool no doubt!! Enjoy it my friend.... Also, looks pretty clean from the front.
Old 08-13-2022, 03:39 PM   #107
George-CZ

Quote:
lol!!! Yea it pretty wild and loud for sure!! Try adding a big cam to the mix. It makes the entire car rumble and vibrate so wildly it's insane. The exhaust pulses bouncing off the road is neat. Everything vibrates under the car, and inside, even your teeth!! But it is really cool no doubt!! Enjoy it my friend.... Also, looks pretty clean from the front.
Well, it's wilder than I thought.
I have to admit that it took me by surprise.
I did not expect it.

But like it. I don't even need a TV
The two programs they send are more than enough for me

Old 08-13-2022, 03:53 PM   #108
Rob3D

Drives: Car
Name:  55B6BC3D-4C33-408B-85DD-FDC8295A4488.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  109.8 KB
Rob3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 08:19 AM   #109
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Well, it's wilder than I thought.
I have to admit that it took me by surprise.
I did not expect it.

But like it. I don't even need a TV
The two programs they send are more than enough for me

lol, that's too funny!!! Sitting in the man cave listening to hardcore music!! Way to go bro!! Enjoy the new sound sir!! And yea, I did try to tell you it was gonna be loud...
Old 08-14-2022, 08:20 AM   #110
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob3D View Post
lol, that's a good one Rob!!
Old 08-15-2022, 07:35 AM   #111
George-CZ

Quote:
lol, that's too funny!!! Sitting in the man cave listening to hardcore music!! Way to go bro!! Enjoy the new sound sir!! And yea, I did try to tell you it was gonna be loud...
How little is enough for happiness

It is absolute madness!!!!
It's completely different than I expected, but I'm starting to like it more and more

Old 08-15-2022, 06:05 PM   #112
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
How little is enough for happiness

It is absolute madness!!!!
It's completely different than I expected, but I'm starting to like it more and more
lol, priceless. So glad you are enjoying it!! Nice work George!!