Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 11-04-2021, 06:34 PM   #1
jaybee924

Drives: R.I.P. 2021 ZL1 & 2019 Rd Garn 2SS
Stainless works Redline and Corsa Extreme/Corsa NPP

I have a couple of questions but I will start saying that I know Corsa Extreme/Corsa NPP is on back backorder and not talking about prices and stuff like that.

Has anyone here heard the Stainless works redline and Corsa NPP/ Corsa Extreme in person?

On the Stainless Works any system if you have it, have you had any issues with valve rattle or anything?

With the Valves closed does it make a noticeable difference or not really at all?

Is the Stainless works redline a lot deeper than corsa or at WOT is it even close to as loud as the Corsa Extreme/Corsa NPP?

Back story I have a ZL1 that I had a Borla S-Type NPP, now have a Corsa Extreme Axleback (Non-NPP). The Corsa absolutely Scream way over the S-Type in every way which makes me believe that the Corsa would still scream way over the Atak. I know that the Corsa Extreme and Borla S-Type isn't an apple to apple comparison. But it's that much louder that makes me think the Atak still won't be close. Don't have anything done up front yet and it will be a while before I do but wondering how the SW Redline would compare to Corsa NPP, just trying to get my setup ready for later.
jaybee924 is offline   Reply With Quote