Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-08-2020, 07:46 AM   #1
pumalex

Drives: 2020 Chevy Camaro
Here is my dyno of stock vs tuned

For those wondering what a tune can give you, this is 2 seperate runs, one that was with the stock tune and one with the modified tune by Vermont Tuning. The mods on the car are full 3" exhaust, intake tube and ZZP intercooler. Seems like the stock turbo is pretty much maxed out.

The final numbers for the tuned version were 286whp SAE corrected or 298whp uncorrected on that day (pretty cold)

I do not have a dyno of the car completly stock without any mods, sorry.

jus thought i would share some info for those looking

have a nice day
Attached Images

pumalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:59 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Guessing they didn't touch the Torque Management tables at all.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 07:50 PM   #3
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
I was gonna say it seems pretty normal from what Ive seen people say from mustang dyno. its about right. The pipes got you the torque bumps on both sides of the curve for both stock and tuned due to the pipes. Notice the flat top in the 3500 range. That's torque management, but not part of torque tables. It doesn't say catted DP.

That would help the tilt off after max curve fall off. Also BNR Jacfab. Normal tune. And safe, if you aren't getting any knock. That is the Most important thing. Don't lose sleep over a couple of peak HP. A lot of number hungry enthusiasts tend to overlook power under the curve and this looks pretty good to me. If it feels good and it should, it should be a good ride for the few mods there.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:48 PM   #4
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
@wookwook Touches on a VERY overlooked point here, that is, the number itself means little regardless of how you come up with it.... Dyne, VD, inertia, ECT.... It comes down to how efficiently you use the power you have, and if the tune is optimized for the set up.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote