#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-23-2021, 05:30 PM   #15
17rsvert

Drives: 2017 HBM 2LT RS Convertible V6 A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
I think she’s little off on her American pricing... that car had recaro’s. A 1SS with NPP and auto as the only options would be 47K. I sometimes wonder what it would cost to bring my “used” cars over to Europe.
Looks like leather interior and leather covered pads on the top of the door panels. Wouldn't that suggest a 2SS?
17rsvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:57 PM   #16
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17rsvert View Post
Looks like leather interior and leather covered pads on the top of the door panels. Wouldn't that suggest a 2SS?
Yes, I agree... The point was she quoted a price for a base 1SS, no NPP, and a manual and it’s clearly not that.

I can forgive the mistake, because it was a fun review, more than anything else.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:57 PM   #17
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
Prison, that was classic
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 11:48 AM   #18
Plasar

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Vert M6
Talking

• Anna on Roads is fantastic!
  • She is not only a diva, but she knows cars, and captures the feeling of cars she reviews spot on.
  • I was interested in her accent. I noticed she posted some vids in what might be her native language. A quick Google Translate later - Polish.
  • She captures the spirit of the Camaro perfectly. I would love to drive my ZL1 vert over in Europe - Yves, we are all jealous. When I lived in Frankfurt, all I could afford was a BMW 118i vert 6-speed. I drove it thru Switzerland once on vaca. It was great, but maybe it had 150 HP on a GOOD day. And those tiny brakes on the Autobahn trying to stop from 110 MPH - weak.
  • For some reason, beyond the big 19% VAT in Germany when you buy a car, BMWs seemed to be about 20% more expensive than they were in the US. Even if they were made in Germany. Go figure!
  • FYI, for those who like when Anna wears gloves, her review of the Mustang GT 5.0 liter convertible.

Anna on Roads - Mustang
Plasar is offline   Reply With Quote