Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 12-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #1
DexnBlair

Drives: '16 Camaro RS 2.0T A8
Parts For Sale:

Well guys, life happens and while I am going to keep the car, I am not going to do any additional upgrades other than what I have already done. So Here is what I have that is for sale:

ZZP Big Wheel Turbo w/ BNR valve installed, gently used. Purchased from WookWook. High quality piece.

ZZP E-85 Conversion. Never installed.

INJEN Charge pipes, wrinkle black. Never installed.

Message me for pricing and details.
DexnBlair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:58 PM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Wait a minute, what happened? You were off to a good start.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 03:36 PM   #3
DexnBlair

I was able to acquire my dream car, a 1969 Plymouth Barracuda. I am going to start putting monies towards that restoration. I love the CAMARO and it is fun, just dont like having to pay someone to tune the car. I am just an old school muscle car guy at heart. I am putting on the MODS that dont require a tune, but am selling the others.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:55 PM   #4
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
I feel bad for your timing. Someone will pick up these parts, just be patient, spring will come soon enough and the market will come back. But that said, old school is cool. Gonna have my hands full with a few projects on the C4 this spring. The 2T LTG is a great car there is no doubt about that. Reliable, fast and great on the road with modern amenities. But I will stand with you on the classics. I come home from a joy ride and say this corvette is just like riding a Boeing 727, and then it also needs to be cared for like an off shore big game fishing boat. Raw, rugged, and not too refined, creaks, leaks and rattles and all, its glorious with that style and ride when they run well. The Camaro 2T is not that. Well unless you have a shitty tune I guess. Plenty of those and they aren't even Corvettes or Cuda's! You'll get it sorted.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:08 PM   #5
DexnBlair

Yea, timing was horrible. I got the car from someone I know. Had been trying to get it for years but the owner was not willing to part with it. Got a call out of the blue and he said if I want it to come get it. My dads first muscle car was a 69' Cuda fastback, and this car is a 69' Cuda fastback. My dad had that Cuda for years, even had it when I was a kid. It was the Cuda I learned how to work on cars on. Thus my desire to have a 69 Cuda. And yes, nothing like Old School. I get why you want the Vett, hard to beat the classics. As I said, I am keeping the Camaro and that will be a daily driving toy for me. So I dont want to go to radical since it will be a DD.

Worst case is the parts dont sell and I end up just putting the parts on the Camaro anyway. Just wanting to recoup that money so I can put it toward the Cuda. Likely wont put the turbo on it, regardless of what happens. But will see how selling the parts go.
Old 12-17-2020, 11:48 AM   #6
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
Keep the faith as they start aging ppl will start modding them more. It's right about that time. Warranties are running out.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote