Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Phastek Performance

Old 06-23-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
TMS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE - HBM, PDR
FS - (used) Borla Secondary Cat Delete Pipes #60626

I have a used pair of 3” cat delete pipes from Borla for the Gen6 ZL1. These pipes appear to no longer be available from Borla? They have about 2,000 miles on them. I am doing a full cat delete (primary and secondary) and no longer in need of these.

I’m asking for reasonable best offer.

PM me if interested.
JRE Tuned (HPTuners) | 15% OD (9.17" crank pulley) | TVS2300 Maggie Heartbeat Supercharger - 14 psi | E-50 (DSX Flex Fuel kit) | JMS FuelMax Fuel Pump Booster | LPE Big Bore High Volume DI fuel pump | LPE High Flow DI fuel injectors | LT5 95mm TB | RotoFab CAI | AEM X-Series OBD2 wide band gauge | Elite Engineering E2-X catch can | Borla S-type NPP Cat-Back 3" exhaust | Forgeline GTD1 5-lug Satin Graphite | SunTek wrap | C-Quartz Finest Reserve ceramic coated
TMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:03 AM   #2
Move_Over

Drives: ISO ss 1le
As we talked about, send me a price shipped to 32751 and i'll likely take them. Thanks
Move_Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:36 PM   #3
GrantB

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS
Does this void any warranty?
GrantB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:47 PM   #4
TMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantB View Post
Does this void any warranty?

Warranties are always a slippery slope and dealers/manufacturer can cite almost any modification for grounds of warranty claim denial. Yes there are legal protections for consumers (such as the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act... blah, blah) and some mods are clearly more noteworthy than others for definite warranty denials. Cat-back exhausts generally are considered OK and won’t void a warranty unless it is on the exhaust components itself. But this mod, does eliminate the secondary cats and that makes this particular exhaust mod more questionable in my mind.

Also, the dealers themselves seem to have differing views on what they would or would not submit for warranty claim. It just depends.

So in short... Maybe?
JRE Tuned (HPTuners) | 15% OD (9.17" crank pulley) | TVS2300 Maggie Heartbeat Supercharger - 14 psi | E-50 (DSX Flex Fuel kit) | JMS FuelMax Fuel Pump Booster | LPE Big Bore High Volume DI fuel pump | LPE High Flow DI fuel injectors | LT5 95mm TB | RotoFab CAI | AEM X-Series OBD2 wide band gauge | Elite Engineering E2-X catch can | Borla S-type NPP Cat-Back 3" exhaust | Forgeline GTD1 5-lug Satin Graphite | SunTek wrap | C-Quartz Finest Reserve ceramic coated
Old 06-25-2019, 07:45 AM   #5
GrantB

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS
I like the length and thought of your post....so I appreciate that. And at the end I knew that was going to be the answer lol. So....maybe? haha

I'm going to call my local dealer (one of them) and see what they say. I'm sure they will be misleading. Did you install this with factory NPP quad tip still on? I'm curious how much louder my exhaust would be without secondary cats. Any idea? Thank you in advance!
GrantB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:15 AM   #6
TMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantB View Post
I like the length and thought of your post....so I appreciate that. And at the end I knew that was going to be the answer lol. So....maybe? haha

I'm going to call my local dealer (one of them) and see what they say. I'm sure they will be misleading. Did you install this with factory NPP quad tip still on? I'm curious how much louder my exhaust would be without secondary cats. Any idea? Thank you in advance!
I swapped out the factory NPP with a Borla Cat-Back system at the same time I installed the secondary cat delete pipes. So I have no reference on how much louder the removal of the secondary cats played.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:18 PM   #7
TMS

Bump
Old 07-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #8
BNASCAR8200

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
How much shipped to 34668
BNASCAR8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:57 PM   #9
TMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNASCAR8200 View Post
How much shipped to 34668

PM sent