Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-02-2019, 06:16 AM   #15
Army165

Drives: Camaro SS
I just recently bought a 17 1SS from Napleton Clermont Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge(just outside of Orlando). Though I got a decent deal, they screwed me pretty hard when I found some damage.

Car had a previous accident. When I test drove it, everything was right, no issues. They are currently going through construction and it was super dirty. They knew I was driving 100 miles to see the car, still didn't clean it. After the paperwork was signed, they cleaned the car. My mom came with us, she found the crack in the bumper and it just went down hill from there. Total damage is like $2600. Fender liner, headlight and the bumper with paint is needed to get back to normal.

Be careful with used cars in FL. I learned a pricey lesson. Unless someone knows something I don't, I'm pretty sure I was screwed the minute I signed that paperwork. I called the GM, he pretty much told me to kick rocks. In the research I've done, theres absolutely nothing I can do about it, just have to eat the cost.
Army165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:13 AM   #16
z28pat

Drives: 2002 z28, 2018 2ss 1LE
I seemed to have found my unicorn , a hyper blues 2ss 1le , it’s out of state so I’m working out whether driving it home if my schedule permits or having it shipped home.
z28pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:36 PM   #17
DaveH

Drives: 2019 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28pat View Post
Hello all
I’m in the market for a 6th gen and live in the Tampa area now , so I’m wondering where you bought yours and if you’d recommend a dealership.
I don’t mind driving a bit for the right deal
Thank you
You may want to check Bill Buck Chevrolet in Venice.

1st Camaro: '69 350 cu. in. manual, bought used
2nd Camaro: '78 Z-28 auto, T-top, special ordered
current Camaro: '19 2SS Riverside Blue

"The waiting is the hardest part" -Tom Petty
DaveH is offline   Reply With Quote