Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-09-2019, 06:43 PM   #1
PatrioticLEO

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Wildhammer motorsports/zl1 add ons

So I ordered dive planes from wildhammer motorsports on june 28th, July 1st received an email saying item shipped. That day I viewed the tracking number and it said information for shipment was received and scheduled date was July 5th. July 5th I didn't receive mail so I checked tracking and still had no information and the scheduled July 5th was now blank and no date was on it. I emailed wildhammer yesterday to which I got very fast CS response saying they reached out to zl1 add ons and that the item would be shipped yesterday or today the latest. Still never shipped today. Maybe I am just to use to amazon prime? 11 days so far and item hasn't shipped.
PatrioticLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #2
PatrioticLEO

Update: Spoke to Matt at wildhammer and he was helpful and courteous. He spoke with zl1 add ons and they told him it would ship today because it was ready to go. Matt called me back and told me to check tracking number tonight. 9pm and item finally shipped with a delivery date of the 17th.

Last edited by PatrioticLEO; 07-11-2019 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticLEO View Post
Update: Spoke to Matt at wildhammer and he was helpful and courteous. He spoke with zl1 add ons and they told him it would ship today because it was ready to go. Matt called me back and told me to check tracking number tonight. 9pm and item finally shipped with a delivery date of the 17th.
Shipping seems to be an issue everywhere I work in the package industry and this year alone I've seen some pretty apathetic last minute omg shipping operations multiply like mosquitos when the sun goes down.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:30 PM   #4
PatrioticLEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Shipping seems to be an issue everywhere I work in the package industry and this year alone I've seen some pretty apathetic last minute omg shipping operations multiply like mosquitos when the sun goes down.
It is crazy. I am just glad it finally shipped to be here before the show im doing in august. However my car is now out of commission since yesterday. Driving home and CEL started flashing. Cylinder 5 misfire ): wont be able to have it looked at till monday.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:31 PM   #5
19SW1LE

Drives: 2018 LT 1LE
Part of the problem is with these middle man stores that don't actually carry an inventory of all the items they list for sale on their websites but only take your order and then place the order to actual manufacturer of the products. I placed a couple of orders from 2 different vendors here and took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive because of such practice. Bad part is, there are no updates at all about your order, you have to find out yourself. One vendor charged my cc and never bothered to tell me the item is backordered for at least a month, lol. From now on, if I need a part immediately, I'd buy straight from the manufacturer (bmr, zl1 addons, mishimoto and such manufacturers where you can buy directly.
19SW1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:33 AM   #6
PatrioticLEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19SW1LE View Post
Part of the problem is with these middle man stores that don't actually carry an inventory of all the items they list for sale on their websites but only take your order and then place the order to actual manufacturer of the products. I placed a couple of orders from 2 different vendors here and took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive because of such practice. Bad part is, there are no updates at all about your order, you have to find out yourself. One vendor charged my cc and never bothered to tell me the item is backordered for at least a month, lol. From now on, if I need a part immediately, I'd buy straight from the manufacturer (bmr, zl1 addons, mishimoto and such manufacturers where you can buy directly.
Yeah I found that out when I spoke with the owner of wildhammer. Very nice and friendly but really does suck waiting this long and having such little information on whats happening with my order.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #7
Wildhammer

Drives: 2017 1SS
Hey Guys,

Just an update on this one,

Thanks again for your patience PatroticLEO, I think a couple of factors came into play here unfortunately which pushed back the completion day. We do advertise that this product takes 4-5 business days (This scenario definitely not being the case) before it actually ships due to the variations that ZL1 Addons offers regarding fitment, however I am now told that the process is different and hardware only needs to be created once they figure out what a customer orders so that is supposed to expedite the process a little bit. In this scenario it would be the same story regardless where it was ordered, but I did not like the delay on this either, trust me. I don't want to ever make excuses, rather provide solutions for hiccups, so once again, I apologize for the delay on this and I am glad you received it in!
Wildhammer is offline   Reply With Quote