Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 12-09-2019, 11:46 PM   #1
Haoie

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary SS
What can I do if I can't get ahold on my service advisers

I left my car in their hold Thursday to fix the A8 shudder as well as check for coolant leaks and battery check. I sent my service adviser a message on Friday just to get a message on Saturday that the camaro is being checked on then I tried to call the service department today just to be told that none of the service advisers can be reached but the lady on the phone said she'll send an email. I wasn't given a loaner but I am in need for a vehicle for transportation and it sucks to be making payments on a car just to not drive it
Haoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:45 AM   #2
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
I left my car in their hold Thursday to fix the A8 shudder as well as check for coolant leaks and battery check. I sent my service adviser a message on Friday just to get a message on Saturday that the camaro is being checked on then I tried to call the service department today just to be told that none of the service advisers can be reached but the lady on the phone said she'll send an email. I wasn't given a loaner but I am in need for a vehicle for transportation and it sucks to be making payments on a car just to not drive it
You can call GM Customer Service and open a case. They will assign a Sr Advisor to your case and that person will take over dealing with the dealership. The advisor will report to you every 2 business days until the car is fixed.

If they don't give you a loaner, you can ask for a "car note." If it is approved, when the car is fixed you submit a receipt from your car loan institution for reimbursement. If they give you a loaner, they likely won't approve a car note.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 05:44 AM   #3
LT4

Drives: all sold, getting another soon..
Quote:
I left my car in their hold Thursday to fix the A8 shudder ...
I've never had an SA not call me back after leaving a message on his desk phone. Hell, one even gives me his cell phone for texting updates and pics.
  • Grieco Chevy in Delray Beach
  • Lou Bachrodt Chevy in Coconut Creek

Both work on lots of corvettes, who's owners are crazy about their cars and hate having someone else touch them. It makes a difference.
Old 12-10-2019, 05:08 PM   #4
Rightinthekisser

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Quote:
I just got a refund on my car warranty because of this same reason. I bought the extended warranty, tried to get my car fixed for 3 weeks they wouldn’t help me.

At the end of the day, if you aren’t putting money in there pocket, they do not car. I will never go to a Chevy service ever again.
Rightinthekisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:44 AM   #5
Smokin19

Drives: 19' ZL1 A10, w/pdr
Go to your safe room and scream.
BTR Stg II cam w/ 38% fuel lobe, ARH 2" headers into 3" w/cats, AWE Touring, Kong X port, Weapon X triple ht exchangers, NW 103, Rotofab big gulp, DSX lowside, TCM tune, BMR Lockout, Mustang dyno 720 rwhp, 634 rwtq on 93 pump.
Smokin19 is offline   Reply With Quote