Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-04-2021, 10:01 PM   #1
Baddawg53

Drives: 17 hyper blue 2SS M6
Lost my cam card ...

So I kinda misplaced my cam spec card and was hoping maybe I can get lucky and someone else could share theirs with me. It's a JRE N/A rough idle cam, so if you happen to have this cam and would be willing to help me out I sure would appreciate it ...
Baddawg53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 05:23 PM   #2
NYblack1le

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddawg53 View Post
So I kinda misplaced my cam spec card and was hoping maybe I can get lucky and someone else could share theirs with me. It's a JRE N/A rough idle cam, so if you happen to have this cam and would be willing to help me out I sure would appreciate it ...
Why don’t you just contact Ted at JRE? if you bought his cam I don’t see why he wouldn’t give it you unless he doesn’t share it with anybody.
NYblack1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 07:24 PM   #3
Baddawg53

Drives: 17 hyper blue 2SS M6
I did that, was just waiting to hear back. Trying to expedite the process. I wasn't sure he'd even send it, when I ordered it he made me wait until I received it to give up the specs.
Baddawg53 is offline   Reply With Quote