Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 05-01-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
Hitman84

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE
May Incentives

Already better then Aprils that's for sure. Interesting theres specific offers for LS and Convertibles.
Real question is did they bring back the Loyalty incentive? It was there in March but not listed on Chevy's site.
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 04:38 PM   #2
ZBov82

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
I'm seeing the same garbage incentives as last month in Ohio - nothing on 2018s except for a lease offer on LT models. Frustrating as Ford is still running $2,000 cash back on Mustang GTs.
ZBov82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:04 PM   #3
Hitman84

Logged into my GM power card and they're offering free bonus earnings of $1500 until july
Old 05-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #4
ZBov82

Is anyone else seeing a new $2,000 conquest bonus on 2018 Camaros? I've seen at least one dealer offering it now, but not consistently across my region. It looks like its available to anyone currently with a non-GM vehicle, not just Mustangs.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:25 PM   #5
Hitman84

Does anyone know what a Buick & GMC Select Nameplate Private Offer Program is? Nada has it listed as an incentive when pricing out a camaro
Old 05-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #6
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
Does anyone know what a Buick & GMC Select Nameplate Private Offer Program is? Nada has it listed as an incentive when pricing out a camaro

CHEVROLET IS ANNOUNCING AN INCENTIVE FOR CURRENT OWNERS/LESSEES OF A 1999 OR NEWER QUALIFYING PASSENGER CAR OR TRUCK LISTED BELOW WHO PURCHASE ONE OF THE ELIGIBLE NEW AND UNUSED MODELS LISTED IN GUIDELINE NUMBER 4 BELOW. IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES: - ELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS ARE THOSE WHO CAN DOCUMENT BEING AN OWNER/LESSEE OF A 1999 OR NEWER QUALIFYING PASSENGER CAR OR TRUCK LISTED BELOW. - VEHICLES WITH BRANDED, SCRAP OR SALVAGE TITLES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE USED AS QUALIFYING VEHICLES FOR THIS PROGRAM. - THIS OFFER CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO INDIVIDUALS RESIDING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD. BOTH THE TRANSFEROR'S (ORIGINAL INTENDED CUSTOMER) AND TRANSFEREE'S RESIDENCY MUST BE VERIFIED WITH CURRENT DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE IDENTIFICATION. - ONLY ONE SET OF QUALIFYING DOCUMENTS MAY BE USED FOR REDEMPTION PER PURCHASE PER ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER. - DEALER WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE QUALIFYING VIN IN ORDER WORKBENCH WHEN SUBMITTING FOR INCENTIVE PAYMENT. DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIT PURPOSES: - PROOF AS CURRENT 1999 OR NEWER OWNER/LESSEE OF A QUALIFYING PASSENGER CAR OR TRUCK LISTED BELOW MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL JACKET. APPROPRIATE PROOF WOULD INCLUDE A COPY OF CURRENT LEASE CONTRACT, TITLE, VEHICLE REGISTRATION (ONLY IF THE CUSTOMER'S NAME AND ADDRESS APPEAR ON THE REGISTRATION) OR A PAYMENT COUPON IN THE CUSTOMER'S NAME. IF REGISTRATION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CUSTOMER'S NAME AND ADDRESS, A COMBINATION OF THE REGISTRATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE WITH THE CUSTOMER'S NAME AND ADDRESS IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE. SCREEN PRINTS FROM STATE DMV/SECRETARY OF STATE OR EQUIVALENT WEBSITES ARE ALSO ACCEPTABLE IF THEY SHOW CLEARLY THAT THE CUSTOMER CURRENTLY OWNS OR IS PURCHASING A QUALIFYING VEHICLE. - IF TRANSFERRED TO AN INDIVIDUAL RESIDING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD, PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY ALONG WITH PROOF OF RESIDENCY (DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE IDENTIFICATION) FOR THE TRANSFEROR (ORIGINAL INTENDED CUSTOMER) AND TRANSFEREE MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL JACKET. QUALIFYING VEHICLES: Model years: 1999 or newer Acura, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, Saab, FIAT, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Eagle, Ferrari, Fisker, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Maybach, McLaren, Panoz, Plymouth, Porsche, Ram, Rolls-Royce, Tesla, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, Genesis
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #7
ZBov82

Thanks for posting Nancy!

I'm starting to see the conquest incentive pop up in more geographies now - prices are starting to update for it
Old 05-06-2018, 09:26 PM   #8
Roostie
all it takes is cash

Drives: 2018 LS V6 1LE; E350 wagon; Model3
Does the $2000 conquest program apply to 2017s? Same terms?

Online I saw one dealership listing a $2000 conquest incentive for 2017 Camaros, but it was for a shorter list of low-end brands that don't apply to my household.
Roostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:45 AM   #9
Roostie
all it takes is cash

Drives: 2018 LS V6 1LE; E350 wagon; Model3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roostie View Post
Does the $2000 conquest program apply to 2017s? Same terms?

Online I saw one dealership listing a $2000 conquest incentive for 2017 Camaros, but it was for a shorter list of low-end brands that don't apply to my household.
Got my answer today when I tried to purchase a new 2017 V6 1LE. I was offered a $2000 competitive conquest bonus on top of $3500 in other incentives, for a total of $5500 in Chevy incentives.

However, the dealer was unwilling to give a big discount itself for this 2017 in a quirky color (yellow), so I walked away. I purchased a 2018 LS 1LE at another dealer who was willing to give a fair discount on a current model year car (and in my area there are $3000 in Chevy incentives for a 2018 Camaro), and I wound up with a color I liked better.
Roostie is offline   Reply With Quote