Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #1415
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Thank you - I saw the pic of your green eyes on FB, and thought if you went with those contacts, you'll have to go my shade of red...

Thank you, but hubby gets credit for the shopping part. He's so good at it! I wouldn't be able to justify the cost for most of the stuff he gets me... (won't divulge exact price of the outfit, but lets just say some serious mods could be done for the money.... I mod the car, he mods me... )
I always add more red when summer hits! and your hubby sounds like a keeper!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #1416
Dr. Love

Drives: 2012
Quote:
Okay - here's the other matching set hubby got me for Christmas... Burberry trench and matching boots... He's a keeper, I do believe...
Nice. Your husband has good taste....Makes me think of what my husband would buy me since his favorite color is plaid...I keep telling him it's a pattern, not a color, but .....his favorite color is plaid...LOL

Dr. Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #1417
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
Nice. Your husband has good taste....Makes me think of what my husband would buy me since his favorite color is plaid...I keep telling him it's a pattern, not a color, but .....his favorite color is plaid...LOL
My hubby has great taste... I always said if I didn't know better, I'd swear he was gay! LOL!
Plaid as a favorite color.... that's a good one!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:37 PM   #1418
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
LBM your hubby is definately a keeper. IF my hubby bought me an outfit I doube I would want to wear it. I love the trench coat & boots too. But the red/black ones are still my favorite!
Welcome to the ladies thread Dr Love & UFN Wish.

I cannot hold a candle to LBM or the outfits her hubby buys her, but I did find a sale today & got me a new pair of boots too. Not as nice as LBM's but for the sale price, I liked them well enough. Sorry for the lousy pic. My hubby really is good at some things but shopping & photography are not amoung his strengths.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #1419
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
LBM your hubby is definately a keeper. IF my hubby bought me an outfit I doube I would want to wear it. I love the trench coat & boots too. But the red/black ones are still my favorite!
Welcome to the ladies thread Dr Love & UFN Wish.

I cannot hold a candle to LBM or the outfits her hubby buys her, but I did find a sale today & got me a new pair of boots too. Not as nice as LBM's but for the sale price, I liked them well enough. Sorry for the lousy pic. My hubby really is good at some things but shopping & photography are not amoung his strengths.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #1420
CarolinaChick

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT/RS
You ladies & your fancy boots.

I'm a sneakers kind of chick. I LOVE tennis shoes. (I stand all day at work so I'm all about what's comfortable and don't care about pretty shoes.) Puma's and New Balance are my current fav's right now. I also like Nike's and my Mary Jane style slip on shoes from LL Bean. I would post up pics but I don't wanna make ya'll jealous. LOL!

CarolinaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #1421
RubyCamaro
Jan

I like comfortable shoes too. Before I got Ruby almost every shoe I owned fell into that category. But Ruby Inspires me. Now I think like Ava Gabor "It is more important to be beautiful than comfortable darlink". I still have my comfortable shoes & do wear them most of the time to work. But I love to dress up, & try to look my best whenever I get the chance. I have to look good when I am with Ruby. I wouldn't want to embarass her. LOL

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 01-09-2012 at 10:14 PM.
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #1422
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaChick View Post
You ladies & your fancy boots.

I'm a sneakers kind of chick. I LOVE tennis shoes. (I stand all day at work so I'm all about what's comfortable and don't care about pretty shoes.) Puma's and New Balance are my current fav's right now. I also like Nike's and my Mary Jane style slip on shoes from LL Bean. I would post up pics but I don't wanna make ya'll jealous. LOL!

I stand at work all day too... can't live without my Sketchers!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #1423
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I like comfortable shoes too. Before I got Ruby almost every shoe I owned fell into that category. But Ruby Inspires me. Now I think like Ava Gabor "It is more important to be beautiful than comfortable darlink". I still have my comfortable shoes & do wear them most of the time to work. But I love to dress up, & try to look my best whenever I get the chance. I have to look good when I am with Ruby. I wouldn't want to embarass her. LOL
Though I'm not real into dressing up anymore, had to do that for too many years, I have noticed that everything I buy any more has to match or compliment either the RJT exterior or the titanium interior! I had to have a new winter coat just to match the car!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #1424
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Hey rmpackers...noticed all your trophies in your sig...I have a car show this weekend...got any good tips?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #1425
RubyCamaro
Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Though I'm not real into dressing up anymore, had to do that for too many years, I have noticed that everything I buy any more has to match or compliment either the RJT exterior or the titanium interior! I had to have a new winter coat just to match the car!
Good! It is not just me! Hello, I'm Jan & I'm a Camaroholic!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #1426
CarolinaChick

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT/RS
Quote:
I stand at work all day too... can't live without my Sketchers!

A few years back, we had a poster in our breakroom showing us how to dress. (I work for a CVS) "Black polishable shoes" was one of the "requirements".

Uhhhhhh, that went over REAL well. We stand all day - except for our whopping 30 minute lunch - so it was not enforced in our store.

I like Skechers, too. I have one pair of the (ugly) black Shape-Ups Work and one pair of the Tone-Ups. They are pretty darn comfy!
CarolinaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #1427
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
Hey rmpackers...noticed all your trophies in your sig...I have a car show this weekend...got any good tips?
Hey good for you! I now have 13 first place trophies and didn't even go to many shows last summer because it was hotter than the surface of the sun!
My best advice is clean the ever lovin' crap out of the car, which we all do with our Camaros anyway. But here is my secret, lean closer and don't tell anybody, the engine compartment has to be clean enough to eat off of and I'm not kidding. I get mine steam cleaned twice a year. The steering wheel must be straight, tires aligned and polished. I'm also a car show judge, so I step back and look at my car like I would a car I was judging.
Lastly it does not hurt to campaign a little, not in their face, just be knowledgable if they ask any questions. Hope this helps and best of luck!
Renee
Old 01-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #1428
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Mornin' ladies!!! I haven't checked in for a while. Had my 27 week Dr. appt today, and baby and I are trucking along rather healthy!!! I have only gained a total of 16 lbs total, and finally have a due date of April 9th in place, unless he decides to come early!!! So EXCITED!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote