Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
yubh8nmarty
YUBH8N

Drives: 11 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS Convert.
Exclamation need help... SCT SF3 tuner update gone bad

I was in the middle of updating my tuner with the critical update and my comptuer froze/locked up half way through the process. needless to say when it restarted, the tuner only lights up and nothing on it's screen but a pretty blue light. my computer can not find any drivers for it no matter what i try. i've tried all my usb ports and still nothing. i emailed sct but they aren't open until tomorro morning. if anybody knows how i can fix this i would be enternally grateful for the assistance..
yubh8nmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
Crime2
Got Boost?

Drives: 2010 1SS RS
You are going to have to call SCT and ship it to them. I don't think they will be able to do anything remotely with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. If is spelllled wrong deal with it.
Crime2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
yubh8nmarty
YUBH8N

thanks, i actually just got an email from their tech support and he said to give them a call tomorrow during business hours and have the tuner and an my computer with internet access and they might be able to do it over the net. I'll keep my fingers crossed. kinda sucks if i have to send it back becasue i had to return my car back to stock to try and do the update. guess i'll be driving the truck until this is resolved.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
yubh8nmarty
YUBH8N

I called sct today and their tech support rep, Dean, was awesome. He remote accessed my computer and restored my tuner and updated everything for me. And btw at no cost!! Awesome Customer service..