#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #1
Pryde
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2006 Nissan Xterra
Hello from Virginia

I thought I'd make an introduction post even though I'll primarily be a lurker. My name is Kyle and although I don't have a camaro...I am buying one in the next few months. I'm doing research and trying to figure out what's what before I dive into this. Right now I'm looking at a 2014 or 2015, automatic, and I'm probably looking at a V6 because it's in my price range and the V8's are not. I hail from the RVA region, I'm 31, and unless you want to know more that's my introduction spiel. I'm hoping to learn some stuff from you all so I can make a smart buy later this year. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind.
Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Kyle, a huge welcome to the "Forum". A well informed buyer usually get the bet deal, congratulations on your approach to the purchase. I never owned a Camaro until I purchased my 2014 on April 13, 2017. I picked up a Ashen Gray convertible 2LT RS that was virtually loaded with every possible option. Vehicle had 4,460 miles at the day of purchase. I reside in coastal NC but found this one in Dayton, Ohio. I had spent countless hours searching the internet for the right Camaro. I even had two other members check out a couple for me, one in Oklahoma and another in Texas. Those two were not as clean as advertised. This one in Dayton was "exactly" what I wanted. The cash price for the car made the cost and flying to Dayton well worth it. Took me 4 days to make it back to NC as I drover all over visiting friends, never once have I enjoyed a car as much, well maybe my 61 Impala SS!

Take your time and if ever any questions shoot me a PM, good luck on your search.

Larry
Old 06-17-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
Kyle, welcome from the Hampton roads area. Good luck on your search!
Old 06-17-2019, 06:34 PM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Kyle, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 06-17-2019, 08:10 PM   #5
Pryde
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2006 Nissan Xterra
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I really do appreciate it.

Quote:
Take your time and if ever any questions shoot me a PM, good luck on your search.
I'll remember and I will if any come up. I don't mind driving to find the right car if it comes down to it. Looks like most of the cars around me are a bit farther out anyway. Most of the for sale ones, by dealer anyway (looking for low miles and possibly a warranty if I can swing it), seem to be out near Washington DC. Not much around Richmond!

Quote:
Kyle, welcome from the Hampton roads area. Good luck on your search!
Hey, fellow 757'er! I just moved from Hampton Roads not too long ago. Finished up college in Virginia Beach but let me tell I was stuck at Langley AFB for the longest time when I was in the military. I know Hampton Roads lol. I'll be glad when they get done rebuilding what seems like everything....I64...then the HRBT...they even redid the horrid 264 east bound ramp. Traffic is terrible!

Quote:
of course only take what you can LEGALLY have
At 31 I'm good to go...but I stopped the big drinking in my mid twenties so a nice soda is fine for me.
Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:40 PM   #6
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
A big welcome from the RVA.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:11 PM   #7
Vec
Tejas Hillbilly

Drives: 15 SS 2SS/RS LS3M6
Hello and Welcome from Texas !
Old 06-25-2019, 03:41 AM   #8
USCAMARO14

Drives: 2LS 2014
Thumbs up