Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 01-24-2018, 06:23 PM   #29
JBones81

Drives: 22 ZL1, 18 RS3, 22 M3P
I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on a Borla exhaust, too...super expensive, but I hate to lose the dual mode option...

Anyone have a coupon for Phastek?
Instagram - @JBsCars
JBones81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:55 PM   #30
JeromeS13

Drives: 2017 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Flavor View Post
Not questioning anyone or anything but I ordered Kooks headers from Maryland Speed a few years ago for my '11 and they shipped right away, never had any problems. Do people typically have bad experiences with them? They were the cheapest I could find, I did order over the phone though maybe that had something to do with it.
I waited over 17 weeks for mine, without any movement. Filed a credit card dispute. Branden @ MarylandSpeed is still dicking around with my cc company with the dispute. The dispute was filed back on 12 September. Original order was placed on 17 May.
JeromeS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:16 AM   #31
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongos2U View Post
Holy cow. Maryland Speed's BBB Profile shows 83% of the reviews are complaints!.

Thanks for posting that info.
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:03 PM   #32
Bongos2U

Drives: Hopefully 6th gen Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Flavor View Post
Not questioning anyone or anything but I ordered Kooks headers from Maryland Speed a few years ago for my '11 and they shipped right away, never had any problems. Do people typically have bad experiences with them? They were the cheapest I could find, I did order over the phone though maybe that had something to do with it.
It's funny you say that. This is from Maryland Speed's website:

Email Support: Being an internet company, we have found many of our customers prefer internet/email based technical support. This avoids wait times on hold, and allows for a written record of communication to prevent misunderstandings. It also allows us to route communication to the representative who can best answer your question. Please remember that the more detailed you are in filling out the contact us form below, to help us reply in a timely manner.
Bongos2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:43 PM   #33
Strange Flavor

Drives: 17 Fifty SS, 11 2SS, 91 LSX C1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysan911 View Post
Holy cow. Maryland Speed's BBB Profile shows 83% of the reviews are complaints!.

Thanks for posting that info.
Yea that's pretty bad, looks like I dodged a bullet lol. Wonder if it's a recent thing.
Strange Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:31 PM   #34
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I sure miss the days of going in the local speed shop to buy performance products face to face with a human that I actually knew. I stick with the larger reputable company's now that the speed shops have all disappeared. I've read way to many horror stories on these forums.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote