Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-02-2024, 04:02 AM   #1
Nando 2ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2ss
Check engine for 2017 2ss

It was raining at night and I decided to go out and do a couple donuts which I did and the last one I did it caused a check engine to come up I don’t know what’s wrong and the car is running perfectly fine I just wanted to see if anybody had the same issue or could know why the check engine would pop up from me doing some donuts (ik donuts aren’t the best for the car)

but if anything could be wrong w it could it also be an expensive fix?
Nando 2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 05:46 AM   #2
Deacon Blues

Drives: 2024 Camaro 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando 2ss View Post
It was raining at night and I decided to go out and do a couple donuts which I did and the last one I did it caused a check engine to come up I don’t know what’s wrong and the car is running perfectly fine I just wanted to see if anybody had the same issue or could know why the check engine would pop up from me doing some donuts (ik donuts aren’t the best for the car)

I feel like the easiest easy to determine this would be to get an auto scan tool, even one of those cheap Bluetooth ones that can connect to your phone. You can drive to an auto parts store like Advance or AutoZone and they'll scan it for free. Really isn't a whole lot to go on from what you've said here, it could be any number of things. We can help more once we have more information.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:43 AM   #3
MyNameIs
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando 2ss View Post

Go to Advance Auto or Autozone or someplace I think they still will do a scan of the code for free.
MyNameIs is offline   Reply With Quote