Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Phastek Performance

Old 02-21-2019, 08:23 PM   #1
Move_Over

Drives: ISO ss 1le
Repost

Started new thread with photos

Last edited by Move_Over; 05-06-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Move_Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:27 PM   #2
NickyRacerBoy

Drives: 1LE
TTT..
NickyRacerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:25 PM   #3
RUQWIKR

Drives: 1LEs
In travislambert's thread, you said you had installed them. Is it the street ride compliance (lack thereof) that drove you to take them off? Go back to MRC or what?

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...&postcount=137

I just put a set of DSSV’s in my SS1LE. Mainly for tire clearance and camber wear, and hopes of increased performance. I got a great deal on them, and my car rarely sees street time. Hoping they compliment my DH’s and NT01’s. I’ll report back with lap time deltas on my home track.
RUQWIKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #4
Move_Over

Drives: ISO ss 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUQWIKR View Post
In travislambert's thread, you said you had installed them. Is it the street ride compliance (lack thereof) that drove you to take them off? Go back to MRC or what?

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...&postcount=137

I just put a set of DSSV’s in my SS1LE. Mainly for tire clearance and camber wear, and hopes of increased performance. I got a great deal on them, and my car rarely sees street time. Hoping they compliment my DH’s and NT01’s. I’ll report back with lap time deltas on my home track.
No, the street ride is fine, i mean i don't think a guy in NYC would love the suspension but we have some very crappy highways under construction in central florida and it is definitely livable. I did do a track day with them with no other changes to the car and they are worth about 1.2 seconds over stock suspension (around a 1:16 track). Pretty good delta for a suspension only change.

It's the financial piece that made me change my mind. I changed my health insurance last year to a high deductible plan (terrible timing) and tore my labrum in my right shoulder, and seperated my left shoulder earlier this year, which left me with TWO surgeries and a hefty medical bill. I have a pretty set life budget and the money i sell the DSSV's for will pay for both surgeries. I am also building a detached garage at the same time, so funds for car this year are limited. Totally sucks as i had high hopes to use these for years to come, but financially, they have to go.

They are actually still on the car, i have not had the opportunity to pull them as i have been in heavy travels for work. So if anyone in central florida wants to go for a quick ride, we can do that. They should be off no later than the end of April and I will be putting up a proper for sale thread. Anyone who knows me on here knows I'm thorough and this thread was a "feeler/Interest" thread. So, expect to see everything with detailed photos in the coming weeks. I will probably have an ebay ad as well with a best offer option.
Move_Over is offline   Reply With Quote