Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 02-07-2019, 08:54 PM   #1
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Edelbrock 2300 with LT4 fuel parts and better tune.

You may recall this is the car used on All Girls Garage for the Eforce 2300 install and Borla's R &D car when the 6 gen 1st appeared. We continue to update the car little by little.

All dyno tests on 93 octane..

kit #1559 advertises dynojet numbers of 580 RWHP and 548 RWTQ

STOCK SS Can Tune 551 RWHP 539 RHTQ Driveline dyno
HEADERS 1 3/4 w tune 568 RWHP 561 RWTQ Driveline dyno

Drove it around for 2 years...noticed a little performance decrease.. found low side dropping off a bit.

Took my car to MSTUNING to test the new 2650 and cam swap so I figured might as well use them to upgrade wifes car with my zl1 fuel parts.

Added LT4 injectors, LT4 Hi Side, and DSX Auxiliary.. it's always great to hear that who ever worked on your car did this and that wrong.. IATs are now in check making 11 psi. now. Car picked up 45 RWHP! and 100 RWTQ it hurt a lot stock zl1s feelings before now it really will!

Borla ATAK is still sounding strong and trouble free!

https://youtu.be/y31cdpLkDBA

That Torque!!!!!! Good numbers for small headers!
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 02-08-2019 at 10:52 AM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
You may recall this is the car used on All Girls Garage for the Eforce 2300 install and Borla's R &D car when the 6 gen 1st appeared. We continue to update the car little by little.

All dyno tests on 93 octane..

kit #1559 advertises dynojet numbers of 580 RWHP and 548 RWTQ

STOCK SS Can Tune 551 RWHP 539 RHTQ Driveline dyno
HEADERS 1 3/4 w tune 568 RWHP 561 RWTQ Driveline dyno

Drove it around for 2 years...noticed a little performance decrease.. found low side dropping off a bit.

Took my car to MSTUNING to test the new 2650 and cam swap so I figured might as well use them to upgrade wifes car with my zl1 fuel parts.

Added LT4 injectors, LT4 Hi Side, and DSX Auxiliary.. it's always great to hear that who ever worked on your car did this and that wrong.. IATs are now in check making 11 psi. now. Car picked up 45 RWHP! and 100 RWTQ it hurt a lot stock zl1s feelings before now it really will!

Borla ATAK is still sounding strong and trouble free!

https://youtu.be/y31cdpLkDBA

That Torque!!!!!! Good numbers for small headers!
Very nice, that is a lot of power on pump gas if pump gas
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:02 AM   #3
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Thank you Ted..

Any experience with this kit?

I always thought that this car acted like a turbo meaning you punched and then it trough back in the sear a few seconds later. Matt said he figured out why it felt that way... said that the TB was opening only half way then at 4k it opens all the way..

Didnt know if that was the CAN tune from calloway or If the other shop did that or did the both tune that way or did just the last shop tune on top of Calloways.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
Thank you Ted..

Any experience with this kit?

I always thought that this car acted like a turbo meaning you punched and then it trough back in the sear a few seconds later. Matt said he figured out why it felt that way... said that the TB was opening only half way then at 4k it opens all the way..

Didnt know if that was the CAN tune from calloway or If the other shop did that or did the both tune that way or did just the last shop tune on top of Calloways.
Yes, they work well.

I am sure Matt can better answer your question why or what in the tune was causing the issue.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote