Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #15
Pollock
LT4 M6

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Lexar cards work. I had issues getting mine to work also. Cant remember the brand that didnt work.
Pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 07:14 PM   #16
Move_Over

Drives: ISO ss 1le
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This works out of the box. Received mine yesterday and recorded with the PDR today.
Move_Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #17
Ebbsnflows

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1-1LE
Finally got my Sandisk 32G to work. Apparently I haven't been holding my mouth right as I was inserting it. Today, on my 4th attempt - having made no changes since the previous 27 attempts - it finally recognized it. It would seem to be a poor mechanical/electrical connection with the slot. After 31 inserts/removals it finally slid in just the right way so that it was recognized by the PDR. I Didn't want to tempt fate by removing it...but I expect this game will be played again in the future.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:28 PM   #18
oneplustwo

Drives: 2018 Torch Red SS 1LE with Whipple
Older thread, but thought I would ask here vs. starting a new one. Has anyone had any other issues with PDR? I haven't had any card issues. But mine no longer recognizes that I'm on the track. And it doesn't record audio. And the video looks terrible. It looks really posterized which could perhaps be really high compression or just some other defect in the system given the other issues I'm having. I assume I don't need an active Onstar account for it to recognize tracks since it uses a separate GPS sensor for this? And it would SUCK to be forced into a subscription just to use PDR on the track.

FYI, I've tried different cards. They all are recognized, but with the issues described above.
oneplustwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 02:23 PM   #19
Scargoes

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 2SS 1LE
It wont recognise a track unless you have a previous map on the card you are using. When you 'define the finish line' that is where it tracks the GPS movements of the vehicle and when you cross the defined line again it completes a lap. If you have deleted everything off of the card after removing the videos, you will have lost your map and you will need to make a new one. Every time you select 'define finish line' you will lose any map already saved on the card. When loking at the files on the memory card, the map file is named 'map.gpx'. If you go to several different tracks, you can save each map from the track and then load it on the card before each visit and then you wont have to define the start/finish line again and you can accurately compare your laps between different days.

1:34.20 Willow Springs Big Track
Scargoes is offline   Reply With Quote