Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-30-2020, 11:12 PM   #15
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Sparkly Red One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial View Post
Headed to Mississippi? I love that part of the country. I lived in Missouri when I was in the military and had family I visited often in Tennessee and Louisiana. The people in that neck of the woods are a-ok. Except those Camaro guys. I heard stories about them...
Best part about MS, they didn't close their drag strips during the plandemic.
Vegas Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:05 AM   #16
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bound View Post
Best part about Mississippi is when you see the sign that says leaving Mississippi.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:57 AM   #17
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Damn I got a laugh out of Plandemic, I’m gonna start using that one.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:57 PM   #18
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2ss2010 View Post
Best part about Mississippi is when you see the sign that says leaving Mississippi.
I guess I will have to used to the rivalry between MS and AL like I did between OK and TX. Personally, the only thing I care about is freedoms and drag strips.
Old 10-31-2020, 08:58 PM   #19
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Damn I got a laugh out of Plandemic, I’m gonna start using that one.
I've been using that since the governor of NV shutdown the state.
Old 10-31-2020, 09:37 PM   #20
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
I guess I will have to used to the rivalry between MS and AL like I did between OK and TX. Personally, the only thing I care about is freedoms and drag strips.
I got nothing against Mississippi, just not my cup of tea. They probably say the same thing about Alabama.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #21
Aqua Blue RS/SS

To the top anyone here going? Registration is active. I’m working on getting in as we speak. Danial, I’m gonna reach out to southern Utah tonight, if you want to go let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:46 PM   #22
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Quote:
To the top anyone here going? Registration is active. I’m working on getting in as we speak. Danial, I’m gonna reach out to southern Utah tonight, if you want to go let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Yes! I just got a resounding affirmative from the granddaughter. Grin. We'll definitely be there again this year. Thanks for thinking of us. Are you guys doing the six lap package? I think we will again this year. It was just too much fun. I do have to get some front end work done before hand but that's no big deal.
Danial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:28 PM   #23
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Awesome, yea I am hoping to do the car club deal with 6 laps. My wife requested to join the southern Utah club last night but have not got anything back yet. As soon as I hear from them I’ll let you know. If nothing else we could probably just do the genera public deal and get into the same pack as a bunch of minivans

I’ll try to get into the Southern Nevada club too and see what we can figure out.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:12 PM   #24
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Quote:
Awesome, yea I am hoping to do the car club deal with 6 laps. My wife requested to join the southern Utah club last night but have not got anything back yet. As soon as I hear from them I’ll let you know. If nothing else we could probably just do the genera public deal and get into the same pack as a bunch of minivans

I’ll try to get into the Southern Nevada club too and see what we can figure out.
haha Sounds good to me... When it gets closer, I'll send you my cell again. Not sure I still have your number. I have a new phone and I'm not sure if all the numbers transferred.
Danial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:32 PM   #25
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Bit of a late update, but I was a blast this year again. I ended up getting a call from some friends who are in the AZ club and they got me in with them the Saturday before laps for charity. We ran 5 laps and had a great time. I really wish they did this more than once a year. I ran close to 110 down the back straightaway 2 times and 106 thru 3-4 one lap. It’s a really good time! There were 48 5th and 6th Gen cars between the AZ, UT and NV clubs.

Second to Last picture rotated... dang it!
Attached Images