Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 06-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
June 29th - SoCal PCH Cruise. Be there.

I'm annoyed that there hasn't been to a decent camaro meet in ages so let's try to get a good turnout...Please

I haven't figured out route details yet (thinking of starting in the Long Beach area..not really down to drive to SD) but I'm planning to do it on the 29th of June because apparently there's something else going on the 22nd. If you have any suggestions for the route, please let me know.

And we all know what happened to the leader of HeadTurners, maybe we can do something to help him out with his recovery or something (I got you Leo).

But yea I've never organized something before so I'm trying my best on this. If you're down or interested just add your name to the list aaand that'd be tight.

Yea.

1. yours truly
Old 06-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #2
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post
I'm annoyed that there hasn't been to a decent camaro meet in ages so let's try to get a good turnout...Please

I haven't figured out route details yet (thinking of starting in the Long Beach area..not really down to drive to SD) but I'm planning to do it on the 29th of June because apparently there's something else going on the 22nd. If you have any suggestions for the route, please let me know.

And we all know what happened to the leader of HeadTurners, maybe we can do something to help him out with his recovery or something (I got you Leo).

But yea I've never organized something before so I'm trying my best on this. If you're down or interested just add your name to the list aaand that'd be tight.

Yea.

1. yours truly
Dont follow headturners. What happened to Leo?
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #3
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
I'm in for sure.

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:35 PM   #4
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Just thought about it a lil while ago. Its opening weekend for transformers, not sure if some one is down for a cruise and then cruise it into a drive in..chill in there red cup in a hand...saturday mid-day/night

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:51 PM   #5
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
interesting!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:59 AM   #6
BiG_TiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
Dont follow headturners. What happened to Leo?
He got into a really bad motorcycle accident and fractured his spine and other bones in his body. He's still recovering

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Just thought about it a lil while ago. Its opening weekend for transformers, not sure if some one is down for a cruise and then cruise it into a drive in..chill in there red cup in a hand...saturday mid-day/night
well the movie comes out on the 28th...so yea that could work. depends on how many people want to do that
Old 06-05-2014, 02:18 AM   #7
tekteq
HT5 in the 626

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS
I was down there today! Saw a sick black camaro with red hash marks, sounded like it has LT's and straight pipe lol. I'd be in for this

2014 L99 Camaro 2SS/RS ~ Flowmaster American Thunder Catback ~ Cold Air Inductions CAI ~ VMAX Ported TB ~ ARH Catted LTs ~ Tuned by Ted @ JRE

A wise man once said, he who eats crackers in bed get crummy sleep.
tekteq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #8
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post
He got into a really bad motorcycle accident and fractured his spine and other bones in his body. He's still recovering

well the movie comes out on the 28th...so yea that could work. depends on how many people want to do that
Oh that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Hope he's recovering o.k. and no complications
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #9
13FastBlkSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
I won't be able to make it on that day.

2013 Black / Black Camaro 2SS/RS M6 w/Magnuson TVS2300, ZL1 Fuelpump / ADM FPCM, NPP Exhaust, Cold Air Inductions CAI w/ Scoop, Elite Engineering Catch Can, VMAX Ported TB, OEM 1LE Front Splitter, AAC Ghosted Side Markers, Dropped on BMR Split Drop Springs
Build#24869
13FastBlkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #10
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Hey just a heads up, for traffic's sake, there is a huge Subaru enthusiast meet in Long Beach on Sunday June 29th. I also follow the Subaru forums since my daily driver is a WRX.
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #11
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
hmmm im interested
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
I'm a maybe...depending on times and how late we are at the drive in showing of Transformers in Santee the night before.
Yes a drive in showing of Transformers on the 28th...OBZEN posted it here on the forum....can't miss that one! You want attention brought to your car..that will be a night to show it off!!
Old 06-16-2014, 11:35 PM   #13
BiG_TiMe

well what do u guys think? i'm totally open to ideas
Old 06-16-2014, 11:55 PM   #14
Lost_angl13

Drives: 2012 Camaro ss silver
I'm down for a cruise and then meeting for the drive in
Lost_angl13 is offline   Reply With Quote