Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-20-2019, 09:12 AM   #15
Chris C 1SS 1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonD View Post
The issue seems to be that they are telling people it’s being shipped then just not delivering. Good business is to tell people a valid ship date but I guess that’s just not happening with this company and the customer service.

Another reason I paid the premium for ARH
HI Jon. Cordes let you run a dyno without them tuning? We're dyno challenged down here...

Last edited by Chris C 1SS 1LE; 01-20-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Off Topic
Chris C 1SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:47 AM   #16
jcastag

Drives: 2017 Camaro FIFTY 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonD View Post
The issue seems to be that they are telling people it’s being shipped then just not delivering. Good business is to tell people a valid ship date but I guess that’s just not happening with this company and the customer service.

Another reason I paid the premium for ARH
Exsctly... Thats the point.

If I was told in early December it would be 6+ weeks and I was not charged until it shipped I would be ok with that.

The fact I was told 2 weeks then given 2 ship dates after that and then they were not met makes me feel I was totally lied to

In the end if it ships next week then it's like 7 weeks and I feel the margin for error from 2 weeks as originally told means that 2 weeks was never a possibility
jcastag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:05 AM   #17
JonD

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris C 1SS 1LE View Post
HI Jon. Cordes let you run a dyno without them tuning? We're dyno challenged down here...
Oh yea, if you just want to get some updated dyno #’s before tuning I’d give Joe a call or email and get some rates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcastag View Post
Exsctly... Thats the point.

If I was told in early December it would be 6+ weeks and I was not charged until it shipped I would be ok with that.

The fact I was told 2 weeks then given 2 ship dates after that and then they were not met makes me feel I was totally lied to

In the end if it ships next week then it's like 7 weeks and I feel the margin for error from 2 weeks as originally told means that 2 weeks was never a possibility
Yup, some people just don’t get it. The proper expectation is all people really want
JonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #18
karmatourer
STD free

Drives: 2018 Bright Yellow LGX M6 RS NPP
[QUOTE=Yup, some people just don’t get it. The proper expectation is all people really want[/QUOTE]

Not in the least. He was lied to on more than 1 occasion,plain and simple. He gets it,I get it,you don't.
karmatourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:37 AM   #19
jcastag

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatourer View Post
Not in the least. He was lied to on more than 1 occasion,plain and simple. He gets it,I get it,you don't.
I think he agrees with you
Old 01-20-2019, 10:59 AM   #20
Kentucky74

Drives: 2018 ss 1le camaro
Headers

I ordered my full arh system during the Black Friday sale and it still took less than 3 weeks to get mine. Really happy with them !
Kentucky74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:00 AM   #21
KyBoy

Drives: '17 2SS H50
Kooks LT's w/offroad pipes, arrived in 3 days. Borla 11924 S-Type and 60606 arrived in 3 days. All ordered from forum sponsor RDP Motosport. Dyno Steve and Victor has the hook up.

https://youtu.be/1qTshFOa9OQ
Contacted Becky - 7/1
2000 - 7/5
3000 - 7/6
3000 - 7/11 TPW 8/1
3100 - 7/18 TPW 8/1
3300 - 7/20
3400 - 7/21
Built - 8/2 - PS 1,182/1 of 699US
4300 - 8/3
5000 - 8/5
6000 - 8/13
KyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:01 AM   #22
JonD

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatourer View Post
It’s clear that you’re new to the internet as I AGREED with the OP!

(if I need to explain what OP means just let me know)
Old 01-21-2019, 12:49 PM   #23
jcastag

And the saga continues. I emailed SW yesterday to see if they had any insight on the order. just wait.....

Lets go through the chain of events..

December 4th, order was placed for my Stainless Works Cat Back NPP/AFM Exhaust. I was told at that time they confirmed with SW the system would be delivered in 2 weeks or less...CONFIRMED!

I place the order, and pay in full.

A few days later, I get the "there will be a slight delay, but it will be about 3 weeks. We will let you know when we have a confirmed ship date"

OK, still not bad, I am fine with it at this point.

Then they give me the first confirmed ship date. I believe it was December 19th. Great, I would have it for Christmas

December 19th came and went. I reach out to Jennifer at Wheelwell.com, and she says there is a massive backlog of orders with SW, so the date will be pushed back.

I reach out a few days later for an update on the ship date and am told they are "really busy for the holidays, and we will have a ship date in a few days"

I reach out again, and I am told January 9th. WOW.

This entire time Jennifer tells me she has been in "direct contact with Stainless Works constantly to get updates" (more on that later)

January 9th comes and goes.....

I reach out again for a follow up ship date, and am told January 21st because they are still backed up from the holiday season. I made it very clear that I do not care if the 21st is a holiday, it ships or my order is being cancelled.

Yesterday, just for the hell of it, I reach out to Stainless Works. Robert calls me back today (nice guy) says they have NO RECORD of an order for my address. He also states that they do not work with Wheelwell directly, so the information I was given for 6+ weeks from Jennifer about "her being in constant contact" with SW was a total lie!!

So today, I speak to Skyler over at Wheelwell (presumably Jennifer's manager) and he tries to start giving me the same line of crap about how they have been speaking directly to SW for the past 6 weeks. Then I called him out on it and tell him SW has NEVER spoken to anyone from your company and they do not do business with you directly.

Then his store changes to how they have been speaking with the distributor/wholesaler about the updates. Totally different story and totally different scenario.

I told Skyler that my conversation with Jennifer last week was it ships today, January 21st or the order is cancelled. Thats it!

He then responds with something to the tune of "its not easy just to cancel an order because we need to work with our distributor" What a joke.

REALLY???? No the order get cancelled or I call my credit card and send them all of the emails I have sent them.

Bottom line..DONT EVER ORDER FROM WHEELWELL.COM

They are a total scam!!!

And just do you know, I spoke to Robert at SW and he said the exhaust should have taken 1-2 weeks TOPS!!! They are going to try and match the price I paid for it, and I will order direct form them. If not, I will just get something else. While its not SW fault, I feel as a retailer that sells their product they need to back this up and do the right thing.

Let see how it unfolds.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:08 PM   #24
JonD

Terrible
Old 01-22-2019, 05:59 AM   #25
Chris C 1SS 1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
Interesting run down. Thanks for posting.