Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-12-2018, 09:11 AM   #15
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
^^Your payment shows refunded on my end and there's over $38k sitting in that account JUST for refunds, here's a screen shot from right now...

Mark,

You continue to provide misguided information and are continually covering your tracks. I got on line today to tell everyone I did get my refund, today!!! This process was started on 1/24 it is now 2/11. I also read that you "had the same issue" with pay-pal and another unhappy customer, but of course they were the only one with the issue. What about the dozens of unanswered e-mails during this process???? I was going to let sleeping dogs lie and move on, but since you took it upon yourself to try to point fingers elsewhere I feel compelled to make sure that my experience with 6LE has been miserable, full of excuses, lack of communication, broken commitments and what I deem to be unethical business practices from start to finish. I have yet to see you just simply say "I screwed up", which would have gone a long way. By the way, while I am sure that you will rebut this as you do all complaints, all of it is clearly documented as I kept every e-mail along the way from all parties and my attorney was ready to pull the trigger has the refund not come through, and you know that as you were copied on those e-mails as well. I am glad I am not doing business with 6LE, I don't do business with unethical companies, no matter how nice their product. Keep the Ponzi going, it will catch you and a number of unsuspecting victims sooner or later. I'm done with you, your company, and this thread.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:04 PM   #16
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
What is the misguided information? You filed on the 25th, when Rhonda tried to process it didn't go through, I sat on the phone with PayPal and manually authorized it last week. It's been under review by them ever since (which is what PayPal does) and the one finally closed yesterday and the other today....

6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #17
6LE Designs

^^Again, we clearly have funds for refunds if anyone wants them just email and ask.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #18
6LE Designs

We're going to send out a mass email tonight or in the morning but so that it's here as well...

Anyone who has ordered a ZL1 1LE spoiler, ZL1 Hood or IROC Hood between October and January 1st click "item not received" in PayPal and we will refund you.

As soon as I have parts in hand, if you still want them, I'll honor the price and re-invoice you.

Until then it's just me relaying the same delay issues every day that I'm getting. Every time I think I have a solid ETA it's not, so let's just start this over like other products and when it's ready to ship I'll contact you and see if you still want it.

Anyone in this boat I'll also offer a $100 credit in the store OR if you end up still wanting the part I'll just take $100 off of it when I re-invoice you for it.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:51 AM   #19
6LE Designs

Thanks guys! I'm going to try to keep everyone updated as much as possible so you can visualize what I'm talking about.

Finishing this CF spoiler to go out, we noticed what looks like a water spot, it's a blem. A small enough high spot in the mold (we had a lot of problems with this from heat pulling them up in spots) that we can't feel, in the mold or in the Fiberglass test spoiler you saw on Lethal's car, but that's why we do a carbon fiber one before sending a fiber glass one out because the clear will show us.

It's the final issue as you can see in the pics (well, except the screws, those were temps production gets allen heads we just needed it put together to polish it out) the rest of the spoiler looks great and is a deeper gloss than OEM which is what we've been promising as well.

However, it's not perfect so one more round of fixing and we're 100%. Looking at 2 weeks to start shipping these, maybe less, but if you want a refund again just let me know. Here's the pics...

Old 02-21-2018, 05:16 PM   #20
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
What is the misguided information? You filed on the 25th, when Rhonda tried to process it didn't go through, I sat on the phone with PayPal and manually authorized it last week. It's been under review by them ever since (which is what PayPal does) and the one finally closed yesterday and the other today....

Classy, posting my name!

Of course it is now on Pay Pal, I am sure they are also responsible for 3 weeks worth of unanswered correspondence. I hope everyone is enjoying the parts they are getting ....
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:45 PM   #21
james duperre

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS
i wouldnt be to worried bro, u have the most common first name and the most common last name in the world lol. Mark is a stand up guy, usually great to deal with. Shit happens sometimes, Im sure most will lean towards positive expieriences with 6LE and mark.
james duperre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:04 PM   #22
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Not me more promises broken this week was suppose to have an update Tuesday as hood should be shipping his words and no response to 3 emails
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:17 AM   #23
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
So I was told 8 days ago that my spoiler should have shipped last Friday. I've tried to contact Mark twice since have have just gotten the same auto-reply email twice. Has anyone heard anything from Mark at all?
Old 03-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #24
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Im thinking of ordering the side and rear 6LE splitter package. It just looks the best.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #25
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
Im thinking of ordering the side and rear 6LE splitter package. It just looks the best.
I'd advise against it bud. This company is as shady as it gets.

Waited 7 months only to receive a spoiler that looked like it had been vandalized with steel wool. Then Mark tried to hold my money hostage on a completely different order when I asked for a refund, thankfully I paid with my CC and they forced a charge-back on him.

Been over 2 weeks now and he still hasn't arranged someone to pick it up yet. He sent someone to my house while I was at work even though I clearly told him the times I was available. Nothing seems to ever go smoothly with this company, its honestly hysterical.

Here some pics of the piece of garbage he tried to charge me $1,000 for, AND THATS A DISCOUNTED PRICE too lmao! What a joke, I haven't even gotten a response back from him for 2 weeks now, but I'm sure he'll be back with some convoluted excuse as per usual..

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=121
Old 03-18-2018, 07:42 PM   #26
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post

Waited 7 months only to receive a spoiler that looked like it had been vandalized with steel wool. Then Mark tried to hold my money hostage on a completely different order when I asked for a refund, thankfully I paid with my CC and they forced a charge-back on him.

Been over 2 weeks now and he still hasn't arranged someone to pick it up yet. He sent someone to my house while I was at work even though I clearly told him the times I was available. Nothing seems to ever go smoothly with this company, its honestly hysterical.

Here some pics of the piece of garbage he tried to charge me $1,000 for, AND THATS A DISCOUNTED PRICE too lmao! What a joke, I haven't even gotten a response back from him for 2 weeks now, but I'm sure he'll be back with some convoluted excuse as per usual..

^^^That wing is so trash it’s laughable.
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:30 PM   #27
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post

Ouch ... Thanks for that link, and the work your doing getting the word out. I would have gave them a shot. It's a real shame. They (IMO) have some of the best looking designs....

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:20 AM   #28
Dubchitts

Drives: '17 Red hot 2ss, 16 Focus RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
Pm me for sides

Afe Air Filter//BMR MM010 Motor Mounts, Safety Loop//Custom OTR Intake//Flex Fuel Kit//Gforce 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft//GM 95mm TB//Katech Oil Pump, Piston Squirters//Kooks 1-7/8 LT//LT4 Fueling//Mighty Mouse Wild//Monster Clutch LT1-S Triple Disc//MSD 2-Step//Pray Performance Custom Spec Cam, Ported Holley Hi-Ram//Sikky 12" Shifter w OEM Knob Mod//Tick Level 1 Tr6060//Labor by Me//Tune By Pray Performance
Dubchitts is offline   Reply With Quote