Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Phastek Performance

Old 06-03-2021, 01:44 PM   #1
sandm

Drives: no more camaro :(
Arc Audio Mono Sub Amp

got a basically new arc audio xdi-650.1 sub amp. I bought it for our tige boat to power a jl 12w6. installed for a total of 15 minutes of run time. installed over this past winter and sold the boat so I pulled out the arc amp and sub.
don't need the amp as going with a bridged 5ch I have laying around for the maro. sub is NOT for sale. love the 12w6's too much to sell.

google for amp specs and if you want a pic pm me but I will put a few up tonight.
as stated amp was only ran for 15 minutes tops just to check out that everything powers up. the plan was to tune on the water this summer but never happened. the sub level control cable hasn't even been unpacked. no box.

I paid $440 off fleabay and similar amps are 425+.
I have it listed for $380 shipped on there but would take $340 on here for a member to avoid the fleabay fees.
venmo or paypal. shipping is free. don't need to sell so don't bother offering. it's a good amp at a good price.
if you don't know arc audio uses same design as zapco and wetsounds. solid stuff....
sandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 12:16 PM   #2
sandm

Drives: no more camaro :(
sold.
sandm is offline   Reply With Quote