Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Thumbs up HOW ABOUT THE WHO's HALFTIME CONCERT!!!

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!!!! THE SUPERBOWL HALFTIME CONCERT WITH THE WHO!!!...

IMHO, just about the best halftime concert and show ever!!!!...

What a great choice of tunes, and the light effects were spectacular!!!!....

You could hear the crowd singing along as loud as the band!!!...

I was dancin' my A** off and singing at the top of my lungs in the middle of my living room!!!!...

WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!!...GOOD STUFF!!!!...

Now, 'back to the game and the commercials'....carry on, folks!!!...lol...

Old 02-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
sugar'n'spice

Drives: .
So sorry Donna. Not watching here. I heard they would be there.

Glad to hear you enjoyed!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
ZZTOM

Drives: 67 Camaro 350, 2010 2SS
Great music and light show, and a great game. It don't get much better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Daltry sounded better than he has recently, but still a shadow of his youth................and they still killed!!

I was hoping they would do Eminence Front or Reign on Me......they did the more commercial songs and cut them up. Still Very Good!

Gotta Love some WHO!!

And those lights looked like something from Close Encounters!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #5
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
Daltry sounded better than he has recently, but still a shadow of his youth................and they still killed!!

I was hoping they would do Eminence Front or Reign on Me......they did the more commercial songs and cut them up. Still Very Good!

Gotta Love some WHO!!

And those lights looked like something from Close Encounters!

I thought the same thing about those lights!!!!...'great minds think alike'...

I was glad they got to do as many songs as they did, even if they were shortened to segue from one to the next....
Old 02-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
5thGenCamaroChick
Hey y'all :)

Drives: Rosalee
THE WHO SUPER BOWL S-MASHUP EXPLODES ONTO ROCK BAND MUSIC VIDEO GAME

New York, NY – February 4, 2010 – MTV Games and Harmonix, the world’s leading developer of music-based games and a part of Viacom’s MTV Networks, today announced that a special recording of the performance The Who plans to play during the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show will be made available following the game to purchase, download and play in the groundbreaking music video game, Rock Band.

“The Who Super Bowl S-mashup” will be available in the Rock Band Music Store immediately after the game on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Wii console from Nintendo and coming soon to PlayStation®3.

Scheduled to headline the halftime show during the Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints Super Bowl showdown at Sun Life Stadium in South Florida on Sunday, February 7, The Who have commemorated this historic event by recording a special version of the performance they plan to play at the game. Tune in to see the prolific live halftime performance by The Who and then after the game, buy and play the specially recorded version in Rock Band!

“The Who Super Bowl S-mashup” Price: $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360)

“The Who Super Bowl S-mashup” joins 15 previously released tracks available in the Rock Band music library (Press Release Link), from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees. Those songs include “Won’t Get Fooled Again” featured on the original Rock Band disc and “Pinball Wizard” featured on the Rock Band 2 disc, as well as “Amazing Journey,” “Baba O’Riley,” “Behind Blue Eyes,” “Eminence Front,” “Going Mobile,” “Leaving Here,” “Magic Bus,” “My Generation,” “Real Good Looking Boy,” “Sea and Sand,” “Summertime Blues,” “Who Are You” and “Young Man Blues,” all released as downloadable content in the Rock Band Music Store.

Rock Band continues to satisfy music fans’ and gamers' voracious appetite for rock with more than 1000 songs available to play via disc and download as well as 60 million paid song downloads since its launch Nov. 20, 2007. The Rock Band Music Store allows players to preview and purchase downloadable individual music tracks, packs and albums from the vast selection of offerings available to date without ever leaving the game as they build their own custom Rock Band library.

Rock Band 2 is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and Wii system. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii versions support downloadable content.

Rock Band and Rock Band 2 are rated "T" for Teen (lyrics, suggestive themes) by the ESRB. Music downloads are not rated by the ESRB. For more information on Rock Band 2 and Harmonix Music Systems please visit www.rockband.com and www.harmonixmusic.com
Old 02-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
full of days

Drives: Camaro GT
aaaaand there goes pete's rotator cuff

Post Tenebras Lux

full of days is offline   Reply With Quote