Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-18-2021, 01:27 PM   #1
rayruner

Drives: 16 2.0 red
big turbo efr 7670 with intergrated exhaust manifold

Got that off the trifecta web site, sounds interesting, anyone have any experience with that setup.
rayruner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 11:04 AM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
That is a one off project that the owner did on his personal car. I'm not aware of any others like it in existence.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:18 PM   #3
Ademarco

Drives: 18 Ford Raptor, 21 2SS 1LE M6
I ran that setup on my Evo X and made 400 awhp and 350tq. on a 2L 4 cyl. with 272 cam. on CA 91 pump. It was stock motor so tuner didn’t push it. It could go to 600 awhp if I built the motor. The turbo spool was great as you could hear the ball bearings spinning when it spooled up and during shut down. It kind of reminded me of how a diesel truck would sound with those huge turbos. I ran it off a full race exhaust manifold. Sadly sold it to fund my real estate business. �� it was a beast of a car with all 4 wheels trying to get traction.
Attached Images

Ademarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:13 PM   #4
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
The owner of Trifecta's car is at 500Hp.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote