Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-19-2021, 06:06 PM   #1
Snakebt6

Drives: Rally Green 2020 ZL1 1LE A10
CQuartz and Gliss

CQuartz UK 3.0 with Gliss

Last March I bought this car new and did some minor paint correction and then coated the car with CQuartz UK..id spray it with Reload after every other wash and it looked great.

I had Gliss but never used it and finally decided to apply it today.

I think its more reflective for sure.

I just got some new tires over the weekend and went to the track last week so it was a mess. Youd never know I have 7 track days on this car and have also been to the drag strip with it as well.

Rims and calipers are ceramic coated as well (I think its black diamond or pearl or something or other, Im too lazy to go look but its made for rims..) and I have xpel on the front end.

I usually wash it after every track day but barely in between as it doesnt get much use otherwise. I take it to work now and then. Its got 6k miles on it and is garaged when not being used.

Thought Id share the good result and would recommend the combination.

Last pic is how it looked on Friday.
Attached Images

Last edited by Snakebt6; 01-19-2021 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Added a Picture
Snakebt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:45 PM   #2
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Looks awesome!! I might add a layer of cquartz to my ZLE wing when it arrives. The results look promising.
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:21 PM   #3
Snakebt6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post
Looks awesome!! I might add a layer of cquartz to my ZLE wing when it arrives. The results look promising.
Appreciated!

CQuartz plus the Gliss.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:37 PM   #4
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
HOLLLLY SMOKES. First ZLE I’ve seen in this color. God DA*M is it sexy!!!! So bad ass. Really compliments the menacing look of the car.
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:50 AM   #5
Speak99

Drives: Camaro 2020 2SS VERT
Zl1 is the angriest car on the road, the SS is not far behind. I dont know what to say about the green. It takes some getting used to...its growing on me.
Speak99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:39 AM   #6
Snakebt6

Thanks for the compliments..its certainly not a garage queen.

It was green or gray and at the time I traded an 18 white with a black stripe ZL1 non 1LE in for it.

I was going to the track almost more than street driving with it so I wanted to get a 1LE.

The green one was different and a 1 year color so I got it.

It also had a Bowling Green built LT4 with an engine builder plaque. The gray one didnt have that and had a Tonawanda built one so that made it more appealing. (Not that theres any difference, just a unique feature to the green car that made it even more interesting )

**For those that dont know the Z06 LT4s are built in Bowling Green at the Performance Build Center. The ZL1 engines are built in Tonawanda on an assembly line. My car was built in 11/19. GM was onstike in latter months of 2019 and I was told as some Z06 orders were cancelled the LT4 engines that were slated for them made their way into some ZL1s for 2020. The green car was one of those.