Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-20-2020, 05:19 PM   #15
Scottyz
2019 ZL1 1LE MY GOON

Drives: 1980 Z28 Big Red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby78 View Post
They had that late last year and it is a 2020... Paul Sadlon in Barrie had 3 2020 ZL1's last year also.

I ordered mine last year and claimed build date is march 9th. I paid $1250 over cost when I ordered. Under 70k.. Not a ZLE though Regular ZL1
I do remember the 3 at Paul Sadlon late last year but was unaware of the ZLE at Addison. Great deal on your ZL1.
Where did you order from? What colour and options? Auto or M6?
Scottyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:30 PM   #16
ZL1 affair

Drives: 1of 66 Orange Crush 2020 ZL1’s
Quote:
They had that late last year and it is a 2020... Paul Sadlon in Barrie had 3 2020 ZL1's last year also.

I ordered mine last year and claimed build date is march 9th. I paid $1250 over cost when I ordered. Under 70k.. Not a ZLE though Regular ZL1
So... ZL1, white, M6, exposed carbon hood insert and nav? MSRP $74,083. You paid under $70k? Good deal!
Old 02-21-2020, 06:16 AM   #17
Shelby78

Drives: 2020 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1 affair View Post
So... ZL1, white, M6, exposed carbon hood insert and nav? MSRP $74,083. You paid under $70k? Good deal!
You got it. White ZL1, Manual, Exposed hood, Nav. That is all I wanted. Bang on msrp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyz View Post
I do remember the 3 at Paul Sadlon late last year but was unaware of the ZLE at Addison. Great deal on your ZL1.
Where did you order from? What colour and options? Auto or M6?
Check above on options I ordered. Didn't get many options as theres a bunch I don't want/need. I ordered from Paul Sadlon. So far the best experience I have had at a dealer. I tried to buy from Gateway, Addison, Eastside, Roy Foss. Could not get the deal I wanted.

Gateway did drop to $72500 on the white auto they (Still) have. I would of only bought it at $70. I really wanted a stick so if I bought a auto I wanted a deal so I could trade it if I got bored.

I had been to all these dealers twice. First time 2 of them took about $3400 off the price. Some dealers took none. I wanted 5k off. That was September or so.

Then late November I drove to them again that had stock. Prices got a bit better but the white manual I wanted sold. Now it was only white autos. After more no deals when I got home at 6pm that night I called Paul Sadlon (Had never been to him)

Told salesman my story and he said ill order you a 2020 for 2k over cost, no admin or extra crap. I asked about the then $750 rebate chevy had and he said he wil honour that too even though ordering. So now i'm $1250 over cost for a new order. I drove up the next day and signed. No B.S. exactly what I was quoted on the phone. First dealer to tell and show me cost.

Paul Sadlon is the only dealer that had performance cars in a heated storage showroom nov 31 last year. A completely separate building that was locked so randoms could not even access the cars. We had had snow and below zero multiple times. Every other dealer had there cars outside. That black 2020 zle was outside and filthy at another dealer.

Probly bad spelling but in a bit of a rush..
Shelby78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:45 PM   #18
Tuner2muscle

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
You got it. White ZL1, Manual, Exposed hood, Nav. That is all I wanted. Bang on msrp.

Check above on options I ordered. Didn't get many options as theres a bunch I don't want/need. I ordered from Paul Sadlon. So far the best experience I have had at a dealer. I tried to buy from Gateway, Addison, Eastside, Roy Foss. Could not get the deal I wanted.

Gateway did drop to $72500 on the white auto they (Still) have. I would of only bought it at $70. I really wanted a stick so if I bought a auto I wanted a deal so I could trade it if I got bored.

I had been to all these dealers twice. First time 2 of them took about $3400 off the price. Some dealers took none. I wanted 5k off. That was September or so.

Then late November I drove to them again that had stock. Prices got a bit better but the white manual I wanted sold. Now it was only white autos. After more no deals when I got home at 6pm that night I called Paul Sadlon (Had never been to him)

Told salesman my story and he said ill order you a 2020 for 2k over cost, no admin or extra crap. I asked about the then $750 rebate chevy had and he said he wil honour that too even though ordering. So now i'm $1250 over cost for a new order. I drove up the next day and signed. No B.S. exactly what I was quoted on the phone. First dealer to tell and show me cost.

Paul Sadlon is the only dealer that had performance cars in a heated storage showroom nov 31 last year. A completely separate building that was locked so randoms could not even access the cars. We had had snow and below zero multiple times. Every other dealer had there cars outside. That black 2020 zle was outside and filthy at another dealer.

Then late November I drove to them again that had stock. Prices got a bit better but the white manual I wanted sold

If this was at Gateway....I might know something about that...
Tuner2muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:32 PM   #19
Shelby78

Drives: 2020 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner2muscle View Post
Then late November I drove to them again that had stock. Prices got a bit better but the white manual I wanted sold

If this was at Gateway....I might know something about that...
Nice to know who got it... Yours was the last White manual in Ontario.. Kinda glad it sold as I got to order exactly what I want with no extras I didn't. For the right price it would of been mine though lol.
Shelby78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:47 PM   #20
Tuner2muscle

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
oh really... then is really was destiny
Tuner2muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:04 AM   #21
Yves ZL1

Drives: Canadian 2019 BLACK ZL1
Mine was about 75450 dollars cad with automatic ten speed and open roof... I could negociate it but it’s my dealer who did it for him before selling it to me...
When you see 5000 6000 or more off, it’s because you must get a credit or a leasing solution... otherwise I’m not sure it works... even with cash.
Yves ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:41 PM   #22
ZL1 affair

Drives: 1of 66 Orange Crush 2020 ZL1’s
Quote:

Interesting. From what I know is that there is only about $5k to be made on a ZL1, options do help bring it up a little but your getting one that doesn't have a lot of extras. Your sales guy honouring the $750 discount is out of the dealers pocket as the offer has expired. I hope you have this all in writing and a deposit to tie you to the agreement, otherwise its all talk as they say.

Here is the invoice on my car.

[IMG][/IMG]