Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
armyxrays

Drives: 2011 2LS All Black Camaro
JDP Motorsports

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Jordan and the folks at JDP motorsports. I recently purchase a Roto-Fab cold air intake for my V-6 and Jason had it shipped the following day and it was delivered within 3 days!

Awesome customer service, Jordan is highly knowledgeable and friendly, I highly recommend JDP motorsports!!!
Mods: Blacked out bowties, Roto-Fab CAI, Powder-Coated Rims on P-Zeros, MRT 2.0 Exhaust, Heritage Grille, Rear Spoiler, USB Port with Bluetooth package, Lowered 1inch all around, Window Tint, Matte Black hood spears, rocker panels, gill inserts
armyxrays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
cactuseater

Drives: .
Me too, ordered two intakes and they were fired off to me super quick. Seems they were ready for the onslaught last weekend!
cactuseater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyxrays View Post
Just wanted to give a big thank you to Jordan and the folks at JDP motorsports. I recently purchase a Roto-Fab cold air intake for my V-6 and Jason had it shipped the following day and it was delivered within 3 days!

Awesome customer service, Jordan is highly knowledgeable and friendly, I highly recommend JDP motorsports!!!
Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! Thanks again and have a happy holiday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuseater View Post
Me too, ordered two intakes and they were fired off to me super quick. Seems they were ready for the onslaught last weekend!
Thank you for your business and support!!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! Have a great holiday and we'll talk to you soon!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
5thGenCamaroKid
No fat chix, car scrapes.

Drives: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Giving you a shout out, Jordan. Top notch customer service, quick shipping, and awesome deals!
5thGenCamaroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
gr8daneh
460 RWHP 420 RWTQ

Drives: 2SS/RS - IBM LS3 M6
I'm local to JDP and they did my suspension, cam, headers and exhaust. They do fantastic work and pay attention to the finest details. I would recommend Jordan's business to anyone!

Last edited by gr8daneh; 01-20-2012 at 09:15 AM.
gr8daneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenCamaroKid View Post
Giving you a shout out, Jordan. Top notch customer service, quick shipping, and awesome deals!
I really appreciate the kind remarks!!! I'm glad we were able to be a part of your AWESOME build and I look forward to helping you into the future! Have a Great Holiday and a Happy New Year!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8daneh View Post
I'm local to JDP and they did my suspension, cam, headers and exhaust. They do fantastic work and pay attention to the finest details. I would recommend Jordan's business to anyone! Go SL,UT's!
Much appreciated!!! gr8daneh has been a great project and we truly appreciate your business, support and friendship!!! Looking forward to a great 2012 with some great cruises and get events!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
SC2PRKR
2012 SS 45th Just Arrived

Drives: 2014 Z71 Silverado
Jordan and JDP crew are amazing! I talked with Jordan about a new exhaust for my 45th, he recommended the MagnaFlow System for my needs. Well to my surprise my wife called him for a Christmas Gift. He was helpful and got the product out in a timely manner. I put the exhaust on the car today and it looks amazing! Took 2 hours and the sound is exactly what I asked for. Jordan and the team are amazing. If I was looking for any performance Camaro Parts I HIGHLY recommend JDP Motorsports!

Thank you again JDP!!
SC2PRKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
bobbyd

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS M6
+1 for Jordan and crew. I have bought from them twice so far and had great experience both times. Jordan does a good job listening to how you want to set up your car and gives recommendations. Will be ordering from them again after I install the last set of suspension gear I just bought.
bobbyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #9
pogiskier

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss black,hurst shifter
Jordan and his crew at JDP do exellent work. He and his crew know their stuff and listen to what you want to achive. they then help you taylor your build to achive your goals. I will be buying from them again.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogiskier View Post
Jordan and his crew at JDP do exellent work. He and his crew know their stuff and listen to what you want to achive. they then help you taylor your build to achive your goals. I will be buying from them again.

Couldn't be happier
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote