Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-29-2016, 03:11 PM   #3949
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
Monster clutch for a v6!
Hey man, how did the clutch turn out?
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #3950
Yippee38

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS, '02 SOM Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
He's painting most of the car. Why isn't he painting the roof too? That seems odd.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:02 PM   #3951
Yippee38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
BIO-HAZARD had its first car show today . The day was perfect ,the weather was so nice, 85 degrees and sunny. I got burnt.. There was 2010 cars at the show , great turn out for the 1st show of the season. I was in class 21st centry domestic . 2000 and up. We ended up withe the largest class , 52 cars . But Bio-Hazard pulled it off and took home his 1st award of the year 1st place.:...I also got a $500 gift certificate for new wheels or tires from a local custom shop. .I was really happy . I scored a perfect 55 point plus a extra 5 points for set up display , first aid kit and fire extinguisher . ..my friend she took home peoples chic and best female ride with her ford galaxy 500.
Damn man. A perfect score is impressive!
Old 04-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #3952
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippee38 View Post
Damn man. A perfect score is impressive!
Thanks man , Thats the 2nd time I pulled a perfect judged score . But now May 7th I have a new show I'll see how I do there . Fingers crossed .. LOL
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:25 PM   #3953
arkentect

Quote:
He's painting most of the car. Why isn't he painting the roof too? That seems odd.
We thought about it but the roof is perfect surprisingly so I told him to leave it. Good news though! I picked her up yesterday and I couldn't be happier I stood back from the car and could not find a difference between the old and new paint in florescent light, direct sun, or even overcast light. Best money I've spent on this car yet.

I picked her up and drove immediately to a car show haha

Old 05-01-2016, 09:11 PM   #3954
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
spike III Build IBM 1SS/RS [COTW] 6/25/12

Quote:
We thought about it but the roof is perfect surprisingly so I told him to leave it. Good news though! I picked her up yesterday and I couldn't be happier I stood back from the car and could not find a difference between the old and new paint in florescent light, direct sun, or even overcast light. Best money I've spent on this car yet.

Of course we can't tell the difference. But glad you are happy with it. Now if you have the money get the clear bra on it & a black spillter on it.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:57 PM   #3955
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
Monster clutch!

Quote:
Hey man, how did the clutch turn out?
It turned out great!
It took a little getting use to, but it awesome for sure. This clutch will not slip!
Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:39 AM   #3956
arkentect

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Of course we can't tell the difference. But glad you are happy with it. Now if you have the money get the clear bra on it & a black spillter on it.
Would tell if you saw a before and after in person. I agree about the clear bra. Have to wait 30-45 days for the paint to finish curing. Also looking at splitters for it and I'm torn between the ACS T2 and T5. Also waiting two weeks before I put the fender hash stripes on.

Question for you guys. Should I leave the camaro side badges off? or put them back on? I already bought new ones and my painter said he would spray them satin black like the hood for free if I wanted.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:12 PM   #3957
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:

Looks great my friend . Job well done.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:19 PM   #3958
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Would tell if you saw a before and after in person. I agree about the clear bra. Have to wait 30-45 days for the paint to finish curing. Also looking at splitters for it and I'm torn between the ACS T2 and T5. Also waiting two weeks before I put the fender hash stripes on.

Question for you guys. Should I leave the camaro side badges off? or put them back on? I already bought new ones and my painter said he would spray them satin black like the hood for free if I wanted.
Go with the ACS T5. It's a easy install and looks great that's what I went with. Get it painted Satin Black so it's easier to clean off , just enough shine . Flat black scratches to easy .

Also if you want down the road you can add the ACS Rocker Panels also for a nice ground effects setup . .

I personally like the Camaro lettering on the fender, again get the done in the Satin Black
, I bought the pre molded in black and it adds a nice balance for the Synergy Green . .

Can't wait to see it in person hopefully in person . ..
Old 05-06-2016, 05:44 PM   #3959
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

BIO-HAZARD has his next show tomorrow . Hope the weather holds out.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:27 PM   #3960
Yippee38

Hey BIO-HAZARD, Got any pictures one of your wheels and brake? I looked back and couldn't find any pics of the wheels you have on your car.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:04 AM   #3961
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Hey BIO-HAZARD, Got any pictures one of your wheels and brake? I looked back and couldn't find any pics of the wheels you have on your car.
Here's the pics of just the wheels when I bought them ,

Old 05-08-2016, 11:07 AM   #3962
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Here's pics of them painted and on the car ,

New pics, Finally got the new Black Powder coated bolts in , to complete the wheels , they look so much better being black , the chrome had to go , Very happy and I think they look killer , Just a big thanks to Stan , he went above & beyond for me ,, LMK what you think ..

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1300x731.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1300x731.