Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-14-2008, 12:37 AM   #15
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgy View Post
Thats the CHP training track at the academy in Sacramento. I did contract computer work out there alot, and I could see them training all the time. they have a high speed track, and different "city block" setups(90* grids) and a patch of concrete with a sprinkler system in it so they can slide around. very fun to watch...

It was pretty cool; one time I went out there for work, and parked my camaro (white 02 z lots of mods) next to a CHP camaro one of the instructors was checking my car out... I asked him if I could take a spin around the track, but he said no :(
We have our own track here too where we practice all our driving...J turns, high speed stuff, off set alley, etc, etc, etc...it was pretty fun driving like that for a week staight. A lot of other outside agencies come in to do their driving on our track as well.

I wanted to take the ole' Z28 out on the track too....
But...something about liability kept coming up...darn!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote