Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-04-2018, 08:33 AM   #1
thebluecamaross

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS ABM
Unbearable Shaking

So guys, I had just installed a new flywheel, clutch, pilot bearing, throw out bearing and slave cylinder for the car.

I recently noticed that when I put my car in first gear, and start to let off the clutch, as soon as I start to ride the clutch the car at around 600 RPM start to shake lightly (i feel it more in the front of the car) Again, the shake is very light, however I have never felt this before on my car except when I had to do all those new parts.

It leads me to believe that either the problem is NOT any of the things I replaced.... OR the mechanics didn't even install the part.

What can that be? I really want to get to the bottom of it.
thebluecamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:16 AM   #2
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Stock clutch/flywheel or after market? What brand/type. Some heavy duty stuff will chattet till you get used to it, break it in.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:14 PM   #3
BandRcAMARO

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
What kind of clutch, it might have a break in period before the chatter goes away. I put in a Mcleod RST and it had a 750 mile break in. Here I am 3500 miles later and it still chatters. I'm assuming my flywheel is warped so it'll be coming out soon.

Tags
annoying, camaro, problems