Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 05-22-2016, 04:57 PM   #1
Bowtie11SS
BowtieTaZ

Drives: 2018 HB 2SS, 15 BK Silverado
Steering in Vehicle Settings

I have been driving my 2SS in mostly Tour Mode. Today, I was checking the vehicle settings in the Infotainment. Under vehicle settings there a is driving mode and in that is a Steering setting that is Auto, Tour, Sport, or Track. Mine was in Sport steering in the infotainment center. If I change the Driving Mode via the button by the shifter, the steering mode didn't change in the infotainment settings. Any ideas? Is the steering change independent of the Driving Mode?
Bowtie11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:07 PM   #2
Degausser

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS IBM
If you set your steering setting to auto the car will change to tour/sport/track when you change the mode. If you have it on sport, it will stay in sport regardless of the mode.
Degausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:36 PM   #3
Bowtie11SS
BowtieTaZ

Drives: 2018 HB 2SS, 15 BK Silverado
Thumbs up

Thanks. That makes sense. I will check that. The manual didn't explain that too well from what I could find.
Bowtie11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:03 PM   #4
SkipNWis

Drives: 2016/SS Has had 4 Gen 5's
LOL Someday I hope to learn how to use the INFO Center on my CAR. I have 3000 plus Miles on my Car. I spent an Hour and a Half trying to find my way around. All I got was LOST. I got everything back to where it was at when I left the dealers and that's where it's staying I haven't even tried doing anything in the DIC << Nope scares me to death.....

SnoWhite
SkipNWis is offline   Reply With Quote