Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 07-24-2015, 03:07 PM   #15
Philar299

Drives: 2021 Forte GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Seriously! When I walk into a dealer, sales people hate me after about 2 minutes...I start rattling off specs, options, etc. on a vehicle and they walk away. Lol.
hahaha same, I should go talk to the manager and ask them if they need a camaro rep for the weekend.

Previous cars:
2014 V6 Spring Edition
2018 WRX
2022 K5
2022 Stinger
Philar299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:26 PM   #16
cwl011

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philar299 View Post
hahaha same, I should go talk to the manager and ask them if they need a camaro rep for the weekend.
They should give all camaro6 users a discount for knowing more than their sales people.
cwl011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:50 PM   #17
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
Vehicle salespersons are trained to sell what they got on their lot. That's the way it is.

My first pre-production order was for a 1974 Jeep Cherokee. We wanted the Cherokee because it had factory FM (AM-FM) and the salesperson said it was not available. We insisted and he went to the back and asked his sister who did the ordering and when he returned to us wrote the option down on the purchase order. (Rose American when they were located on S. Commerce Rd.) I told my father in law about the incident and he laughed and told me I was going to school. It took a while but eventually I realized what he meant.

It is difficult to find a car salesperson who knows as much about the car you are ordering as you do. It is the nature of the business. So you realize how rare it is that we have one on this board: I have posted before but it bears repeating, I firmly believe the only people who know more about the new generation Camaro then BeckyD are its designers and engineers. And she posts in the Tracking thread stickied at the top of this section.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #18
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
Vehicle salespersons are trained to sell what they got on their lot. That's the way it is.

My first pre-production order was for a 1974 Jeep Cherokee. We wanted the Cherokee because it had factory FM (AM-FM) and the salesperson said it was not available. We insisted and he went to the back and asked his sister who did the ordering and when he returned to us wrote the option down on the purchase order. (Rose American when they were located on S. Commerce Rd.) I told my father in law about the incident and he laughed and told me I was going to school. It took a while but eventually I realized what he meant.

It is difficult to find a car salesperson who knows as much about the car you are ordering as you do. It is the nature of the business. So you realize how rare it is that we have one on this board: I have posted before but it bears repeating, I firmly believe the only people who know more about the new generation Camaro then BeckyD are its designers and engineers. And she posts in the Tracking thread stickied at the top of this section.

Laborsmith
I hear what you are saying, but even still if they truly cared about their customers and business, they would make sure they knew what was what with all vehicles...and heaven for bid they actually demonstrated some quality customer service!
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:19 PM   #19
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
I hear what you are saying, but even still if they truly cared about their customers and business, they would make sure they knew what was what with all vehicles...and heaven for bid they actually demonstrated some quality customer service!
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:30 PM   #20
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Here is my scanned order, sorry didn't have time until just now.
Attached Images

SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote