Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
Got it on & it sounds sooo good!

Just wanted to let everyone know that SOLO PERFORMANCE makes a Righteous L99 axle back J tube exhaust system.It's loud when you get on it & it's quiet at cruising speeds and no droan.Could not be more satisfied.
Tip adjustment was a piece of cake using the pry bar adjustment method suggested in the instruction sheet and only took about 10 minutes.Install 58 mins. Fit & finish A + .
I tried to get a sound/video with my flip camera but the video(sound) was sick,the sound recording did it zero justice so I sh-t canned it.You have to hear it in person to expierence it.Took it for a trial ride after alighning the tips and when I returned my neighbor came by and said " you got the beast out ha " and stated that he heard it when I left earlier and it really sounded good ,must have really added some horsepower ha?" I just smiled & told him oh around 30 hp. Not really told him maybe 10-15 hp just guessing.So you know its good when your neighbor appreciates the sound of your car instead of bitching about it.Winner all the way around.Try it you will like it.Great communications,great product,quick delivery and a very resonable price.Not often that I can say all of these things about a product that I have purchased for my BABY or for any other product purchased.Well done - Enough said.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
CamaroFemme

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Awesome! Vid us up when you can! (w/ a drive-by if possible.)