Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #29
sen10l

Drives: In Transit
I can't count how many times people have used the word "idiot", "tool", "fool" etc. Sheesh get a grip. Some people just like to have fun. They pull up to some minivan, they don't get any fun out of that, so when they pull up to a nice car they egg you on so they can get an adrenaline rush. We don't always have to think that anyone is trying to "prove" anything. Maybe it's you who needs to prove something? I mean why else would people keep thinking that everyone has something to "prove" if they themselves are not like that? A fox can smell a fox.

how many replies to this thread are making fun of how deficient other cars are, at the same time as thinking they believe the other car is trying to "prove" something by revving their engine. Seems to me like people think they are superior and can't believe some beat up crap wants to "challenge" them. Seriously - I see d&ck sizing on both sides of the fence here.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:56 PM   #30
merlin803

Drives: 2016 Summit White Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen10l View Post
I can't count how many times people have used the word "idiot", "tool", "fool" etc. Sheesh get a grip. Some people just like to have fun. They pull up to some minivan, they don't get any fun out of that, so when they pull up to a nice car they egg you on so they can get an adrenaline rush. We don't always have to think that anyone is trying to "prove" anything. Maybe it's you who needs to prove something? I mean why else would people keep thinking that everyone has something to "prove" if they themselves are not like that? A fox can smell a fox.

how many replies to this thread are making fun of how deficient other cars are, at the same time as thinking they believe the other car is trying to "prove" something by revving their engine. Seems to me like people think they are superior and can't believe some beat up crap wants to "challenge" them. Seriously - I see d&ck sizing on both sides of the fence here.
Can't speak for everyone else but I have never ever pulled up next to a car and revved the engine like an idiot or floored it in the middle of traffic because I see another sports car (which someone just did to me the other day when me and my daughter was driving). Sorry, but to me those people are tools......

I don't buy my cars so I can act like I am in The Fast & The Furious.....I buy them because I enjoy driving them and I don't ever feel like I have to "prove" how fast my car is to anyone...
merlin803 is offline   Reply With Quote