Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #85
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS - Summit White M6
Just now finding out about this. Sad news indeed. I didn't have a chance to buy a car from her, but she still sent me a Camaro pin and pop socket a few years back. I'd been thinking my next purchase would be through her, but unfortunately that won't be the case. Fly high Becky.
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
2K16SummitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 01:18 PM   #86
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Here is a link (i hope) to a video that was made during our BeckyD memorial at Gingerman Raceway a few weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/sKqRX07_uY0

HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:11 PM   #87
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
I could defiantly hear the tires on that one.

I wonder in total, how many laps did she do at Gingerman's ??

Damn she can drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K16SummitSS View Post
Just now finding out about this. Sad news indeed. I didn't have a chance to buy a car from her, but she still sent me a Camaro pin and pop socket a few years back. I'd been thinking my next purchase would be through her, but unfortunately that won't be the case. Fly high Becky.
Joe her husband has taken over he can take care of you as well for your next vehicle purchase.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:20 PM   #88
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
Quote:
Please feel free to reach out to Joe, Becky's husband and one of the nicest guys in the world. He's wonderful to work with and will set you up with exactly what you're looking for. I've bought many cars from them, so have my parents, friends and so many others I know.
I'm quoting many friends when I say "Joe knows how to order a car that any enthusiast would drool over".
Old 08-11-2020, 09:37 PM   #89
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
BTW, his username here is JoeP@TeamBeckyD. Sorry, should have mentioned that too.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:24 AM   #90
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

I will contact Joe when the time comes then, thanks guys.
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
Old 08-12-2020, 11:00 AM   #91
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
I will contact Joe when the time comes then, thanks guys.
He has taken over Becky's tracking thread

Old 08-12-2020, 11:11 AM   #92
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Nice! It's really good that he's taken over duties. There really aren't any local people I would deal with on another car purchase minus being a delivery spot (even then I have my reservations).
Old 08-12-2020, 07:37 PM   #93
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Nice! It's really good that he's taken over duties. There really aren't any local people I would deal with on another car purchase minus being a delivery spot (even then I have my reservations).
They both sold cars together and he's taking over the thread for nothing more than to honor her memory.

It is the largest thread by far on this long running forum.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #94
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Oh man. I didn't even know she passed until just a few minutes ago. I have to pay my respects. I did not know her and I never met her. But I wish I did. Over the years I certainly saw her name pop up many times from people thanking her to asking questions etc. And I always thought about how amazing someone must be to have that many people constantly saying nice things about her. She truly was a marvelous person to have been able to touch as many lives as she did. I am saddened to hear this. This year has brought soo much irreparable damage. And it just gets worse and worse. Regardless tho, I do want to say that it was nice to know that someone as wonderful as Becky was here to help people. She touched more lives than she will ever know. RIP. This place and the Camaro buying experience itself will never be the same without you.

All my condolences to her friends and family. You all are in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 01:57 PM   #95
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Oh man. I didn't even know she passed until just a few minutes ago. I have to pay my respects. I did not know her and I never met her. But I wish I did. Over the years I certainly saw her name pop up many times from people thanking her to asking questions etc. And I always thought about how amazing someone must be to have that many people constantly saying nice things about her. She truly was a marvelous person to have been able to touch as many lives as she did. I am saddened to hear this. This year has brought soo much irreparable damage. And it just gets worse and worse. Regardless tho, I do want to say that it was nice to know that someone as wonderful as Becky was here to help people. She touched more lives than she will ever know. RIP. This place and the Camaro buying experience itself will never be the same without you.

All my condolences to her friends and family. You all are in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers.
Yes one of the nicest people you would ever meet. She was by far the best sales person I have ever dealt with my purchase went so smooth and so fast it made me want to buy more cars from her. She was so helpful to the Camaro community she lived and berated Camaros and Corvettes. We would sit at the Warehouse for hours just shooting the $hit. She loved to chat about Camaros with forum members as well as people who she would meet at car shows and cruise-in’s . Both her and Joe would support this community on their own dime making hats for Camaro Fest, shirts, sending out pins to anyone who asked. We lost an amazing family member. Still I day does not go by that I think out our Becky D.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:03 PM   #96
Staves

Drives: women crazy
Never met Becky but only read and heard great things. Great tribute video above. Really sad to hear she has passed. I wish someday soon there will be a way to screen early for pancreatic cancer. So awful that when symptoms occur, it's often already stage 4. She seemed to have lived a great life. RIP Becky.
Old 10-25-2020, 10:35 AM   #97
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

For anyone interested we have created a hard cover memorial book about our Becky D.

PM me for pricing these are from Shutterfly and the sales my wife gets change weekly.

I know the current sale is $68 shipped. Without the sale it’s $99 + S&H. Pricing is Shutterfly cost I am not making anything from this just offering Friends of Becky’s to have a book to remember her.

If you are interested again PM me books will be drop shipped to you. We have sold a bunch so far just offering them now to the Camaro6 community.
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #98
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
I have one of these BeckD books, and let me tell you, it's worth every penny.
Tons of pictures submitted by friends of Becky and Joe, each one with it's very special memory.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote