Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 03-07-2020, 09:47 PM   #1
Hellrzr

Drives: 2019 stn stl gry zl1 convertible
New 6th Gen Spoiler, Checking Interest!

I bought a 2019 ZL1 convertible, Upgraded to 1LE Aesthetics minus the rear wing. I bought 4 different spoilers, taking delivery of only 2 because of a wait and I changed my mind about the Anvil Notch. The 1LE has such an Aggresive apearance up front that the rear spoilers looked kinda "Dainty" in comparison. I wanted something that would accentuate the shape of the bumper insted of the deck lid tha was being covered up. Also need the camera and FM antenna to be incorporated. I could not find anyone who made anything close.
So I designed my own. It's not finished obviously, but gives a good idea of shape, coverage and angle. I will put it on the car in the morning and post up some of those pics as well. If enough people like the design I will do the mould and go from there otherwise I'll run it solo.

Last edited by Hellrzr; 03-08-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Hellrzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
That looks pretty cool. I’d like to see what it looks like on the car!
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:10 PM   #3
Hellrzr

Definetly

Old 03-09-2020, 02:57 PM   #4
MANNAXMAN

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrzr View Post
I bought a 2019 ZL1 convertible, Upgraded to 1LE Aesthetics minus the rear wing. I bought 4 different spoilers, taking delivery of only 2 because of a wait and I changed my mind about the Anvil Notch. The 1LE has such an Aggresive apearance up front that the rear spoilers looked kinda "Dainty" in comparison. I wanted something that would accentuate the shape of the bumper insted of the deck lid tha was being covered up. Also need the camera and FM antenna to be incorporated. I could not find anyone who made anything close.
So I designed my own. It's not finished obviously, but gives a good idea of shape, coverage and angle. I will put it on the car in the morning and post up some of those pics as well. If enough people like the design I will do the mould and go from there otherwise I'll run it solo.

Looks good. I'd consider it since it has a provision for the FM antenna that convertibles need. Can you explain what you mean by "accentuate the shape of the bumper insted of the deck lid"? Just curious since the 2016-18 rear bumper cover is different from the 2019-20 bumper cover.
1961 Volkswagen Beetle with Sliding Ragtop Sunroof (2009-Present)
1964 Volkswagen Beetle with aftermarket Sliding Ragtop Sunroof (Sold)
Follow me on Instagram - @gen6_2ss_vert
MANNAXMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:47 AM   #5
Hellrzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANNAXMAN View Post
Looks good. I'd consider it since it has a provision for the FM antenna that convertibles need. Can you explain what you mean by "accentuate the shape of the bumper insted of the deck lid"? Just curious since the 2016-18 rear bumper cover is different from the 2019-20 bumper cover.
Referring to the outer edge of the spoiler lip and relation to the outer edge shape of the bumper cover. So if you were looking down from straight above the rear. Except for the notch/ relief in the middle of the lip the general shape comes from the bumper. I think the facetal lines 16-18 are the same as 19-20 not counting the sweeps.

Last edited by Hellrzr; 03-10-2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:53 PM   #6
Anom1LE

Drives: 18' 2SS 1LE, 94' Z28
Haven't been able to decide on a spoiler till now.... Count me in for one if you give production a go ahead!

1994 Z28 - Direct Port Nitrous - Multi Magazine Feature Camaro Z28
Anom1LE is offline   Reply With Quote