Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

Phastek Performance

Old 02-06-2021, 04:09 AM   #1
nighthawkra

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 NFG metallic
Question 18 Zl1 m6 shudder

I know there's prob a thousand threads on issues with this trans in daily drivability and launching but I didn't read too many on this issue. Its an 18 Zl1 with 13k on it and stock and I've daily driven it for 2.5 years. Yes rolling from a stop is a headache but lately over the past few months I get this occasional shudder when rolling from a dead stop, not bogging or stalling, literally a few moments of the clutch shuddering and felt through the whole car when getting it going. I feel like it's either no throttle and roll slowly letting out the clutch and hope it don't stall or drop the clutch kinda rough and rev it...

Not sure if it's because I been exhausted that maybe I'm making some mistakes but the shudder seems to happen allot more frequently lately.

Also not sure if it's really happening lol but I feel like the clutch bite point is higher in the pedal release themy it used to be.

Is anyone else getting this shudder?? Is it an actual problem or am I going nuts??
nighthawkra is offline   Reply With Quote