Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-16-2020, 01:59 PM   #1
TBZ06

Drives: ZL1 1LE
ZL1 1LE Purchase

I am looking at purchasing a 2018 ZL1 1LE.

I am looking for someone who has one that lives in North GA near Lake Lanier. I would like to see one in person and get some feedback on it before I drive 4 hours to see the car I am looking at buying.
I sold my Corvette and wanted to try something different and I really like the style and specs on the ZL1 1LE.

Thanks
TBZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 02:03 PM   #2
Repman

Drives: 18 Black ZL1-1LE
Go to vengeance racing in cumming they usually have 1 or 2 there most days.
Repman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 02:15 PM   #3
TBZ06

Drives: ZL1 1LE
Thanks
I will check with them. They have a great shop and do incredible work, which is one of the reasons I am looking to buy one of these cars.
Thanks for the recommendation.
TBZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 02:37 PM   #4
Repman

Drives: 18 Black ZL1-1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZ06 View Post
Thanks
I will check with them. They have a great shop and do incredible work, which is one of the reasons I am looking to buy one of these cars.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Your welcome they have done work on my ZL1 ask for Branden or Ron they will be happy to let you look one over obviously the LT-4 platform is a great starting point.
Repman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 03:21 PM   #5
SFV1LE

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue ZL1 1LE
You can't go wrong with this car, I've had my 2018 ZLE since 11/18 and it's amazing. For the money, nothing comes close except maybe the new base C8 Corvette. But those are probably selling for way over MSRP, and they don't have 650 HP.

I see my ZLE as a true affordable supercar, it's a beast and handles like a race car. The power still scares me, making every canyon drive exciting. I'll punch it through my favorite tunnel on Sepulveda Blvd. near my house in Los Angeles and the way the car bounces over the ripples in the pavement near the tunnel walls, the roar of the LT4 blasting like a jet on full afterburner, always make the hair stand up on the back of my neck. The car tracks true and the DSSVs and DSC keep everything safe, but it's like riding a wild monster every time :-)

I just realized I need to make a PDR video of this.
SFV1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 05:44 PM   #6
pauly1119

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZ06 View Post
I am looking at purchasing a 2018 ZL1 1LE.

I am looking for someone who has one that lives in North GA near Lake Lanier. I would like to see one in person and get some feedback on it before I drive 4 hours to see the car I am looking at buying.
I sold my Corvette and wanted to try something different and I really like the style and specs on the ZL1 1LE.

Thanks
What year Corvette? Was it a Z06? Unless its a C7 and up it won't compare to the ZLE. I'm a Corvette guy and have had many and will hopefully have one again soon but Ill be adding it to the barn not replacing it. The ZLE is really better then most Corvettes Ive owned.
pauly1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 05:51 PM   #7
SJFGTO
Oh Oh it's Friday Night!

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE Nightfall Gray
I am down in Monroe, Georgia. You are more than welcome to check out my ZLE. Happy to help. Vengeance did the mods on my car so you could get a look at their handiwork. Good luck with your purchase!
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE NFG; ARH 2” headers, catless mids, ARH full exhaust, Lingenfelter 18% lower pulley, ATI Harmonic Balancer, Roto-fab CAI, EE-catch can, TM ported TB, NX Lid, BMR strut tower brace. Aeroforce dual pod interceptor gauges. Tuned by Vengeance Racing!!! 644 HP @ 6250 rpm / 689 trq @ 3660 rpm

Four that wanna own me
Two that wanna stone me
One says she's a friend of mine...
SJFGTO is offline   Reply With Quote