Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 07-09-2021, 08:39 PM   #15
Autosenses

Drives: MK7GTI, 21 Traverse
Send a message via AIM to Autosenses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Ivy1LE View Post
I'll sell you my V6 1LE if your 21 isn't arriving as fast as you want lol

recaros and pdr are the only missing options. 62k Odometer
I loved the KG ever since roadandtrack did the article about v61le back in 17. great article.
Autosenses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 09:19 PM   #16
Future1LEa10
Banned

Drives: 2021 Camaro 1LE
I have been in the market for a ZL1 for a while. I finally found a used one for not bad pricing. Nothing near its MSRP when new, but for sure over what the market was a year ago. Luckily I have the ability to put a large down payment down and shouldnt be negative by a long shot when the prices come back down to earth. Granted a good chunk of my DP is going to be lost, but at least I will have my car to enjoy. But the ADMs are not everywhere. If you are in the south east, StingRay Chevy in Plant City FL will order you a camaro of any type or even a C8 corvette for MSRP or even supplier pricing if you qualify for that. I had an order with them for a ZL1 but I withdrew that order after I found my used one.

The ones that are in transit on the chevy locator site are mostly on hold at the depot in Michigan at the Jack Cooper trucking facility. They are waiting on parts and whatnot. I was looking at another new one that was on hold for a while. Still hasnt moved from that lot in michigan even though it left the factory on 6/26.
Future1LEa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 10:14 AM   #17
Envious_Ivy1LE

Drives: Krypton Green V6 1LE
I just talked with two dealers yesterday about ordering a 2022.. one dealer said no discounts at all and one dealer said Supplier and Employee discounts are fine. Guess which one I'll likely order from lol

it sucks that the average buyer who visits 1.2 dealerships (according to some random study quoted in sales training) will just roll over and pay ADM on these cars for no reason
Envious_Ivy1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 03:42 PM   #18
nuttz565

Drives: Tundra
I’ve contacted several dealers across the country and all of them have some sort of ADM mark ups. Ive been hard pressed to find a 1SS 1LE for under 50k. At this point I’m just going to order a 2SS 1LE and play the waiting game I guess.
nuttz565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 04:34 PM   #19
Envious_Ivy1LE

Drives: Krypton Green V6 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttz565 View Post
I’ve contacted several dealers across the country and all of them have some sort of ADM mark ups. Ive been hard pressed to find a 1SS 1LE for under 50k. At this point I’m just going to order a 2SS 1LE and play the waiting game I guess.
I'm still trying to find out who is paying ADM.. how and why lol according to GM website there's like 5 new camaros on lots across 1000 miles from my zip lol

I contacted 3 dealerships and they all said "it's in transit and we don't have an ETA" despite GM website no longer saying in transit
Envious_Ivy1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 07:12 PM   #20
JK001

Drives: ZHP, Alfa 4C, RAM, X5, 17SS1LE-sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Ivy1LE View Post
I'm still trying to find out who is paying ADM.. how and why lol according to GM website there's like 5 new camaros on lots across 1000 miles from my zip lol

I contacted 3 dealerships and they all said "it's in transit and we don't have an ETA" despite GM website no longer saying in transit
Just the nonsense that the Chevy dealers are telling customers is becoming more and more of a turn off. I loved my 1le and like to get another one, but the way dealer interactions are, just makes me say f* it and stick with the premium brands that value repeat customers...
JK001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 09:22 PM   #21
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
It's everywhere, it's not just GM.

That is just the state of the markets right now, and not only cars.

Chip shortages and supply chain issues are wrecking havoc everywhere.

I have a GT4 coming in Nov. and I have a signed contract for MSRP , however in the Porsche world they are asking $20K ADM on what they do have in stock AND if were to place an order now.

Most of the insane ADM cars are not moving, but the supply and demand curve favors dealers and sellers right now. It is NOT a buyers market.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:57 AM   #22
Blackdevil77

Drives: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Shelby GT500
Local dealer by me has a 2019 ZL1 with 8,000 miles in their inventory. They want 10k over sticker, for a used car...
Blackdevil77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:49 AM   #23
Schlok

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #397 2022 ZL1 #1799
That's bananas. No way anyone should be doing that. I'm getting a 22 ZL1 at supplier pricing. Keep shopping or order one!
Schlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:32 PM   #24
Sindri

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosenses View Post
I'm seeing new cars for over sticker. Koons, which has always had the most competitive prices, has a V61LE for 4k over sticker...

https://www.koonswhitemarshchevy.com...odyStyle=Coupe

As cars trickle out of Lansing Grand River will dealers remove the ADM?

This is all insane....
I turned in my 2021 1SS 1LE to their VA location last month as a Lemon Law buy-back (I have a whole thread about it). I was asking the manager doing the paperwork about the market situation, he told me that the VA location normally has around 800 cars in inventory, but they were down to about 160. Everything on the lot had ADM. The few Camaros they had in inventory were all $5k over sticker. At least he was smart and didn't try to sell me one.

I may end up getting another one eventually, but I'll be damned if I pay MSRP for a car, let alone over it. I'm gonna wait things out.
Sindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 12:39 AM   #25
lowandslow88

Drives: 2021 Camaro SS 1LE
Had a dealer turn me down after agreeing to sell me a car at MSRP because I wouldn't pay the $2500 ADM for tint and detail. Capital Chevrolet in Austin in case you're wondering.
lowandslow88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:46 AM   #26
johnnyride

Drives: 2021 Camaro 1SS Shock Vert
I originally ordered a 2021 in May and my dealer in Albany said "sticker price." That order was cancelled and when I went back to them last week to order a 2SS 22, I pointed out that I could get GE Supplier pricing. They weren't to happy with that, so we compromised. I have GM dollars which you can't combine with Supplier Discount, so they gave me $990 off sticker. Together with GM card $ and the discount, that's almost $2500 off sicker, so I'm OK with that. They make some profit and keep the holdback.

Now I just hope I get one of those offers in the mail doubling my GM card $ before the car comes in. And they offer 0% or rebates too when it arrives! I'm sure it will be a while, it's Rapid Blue.
johnnyride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:55 PM   #27
zapp

Drives: 2022 ZLE 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyride View Post
I originally ordered a 2021 in May and my dealer in Albany said "sticker price." That order was cancelled and when I went back to them last week to order a 2SS 22, I pointed out that I could get GE Supplier pricing. ..
Whats the problem with the supplier pricing?
Is the discount on the dealers? I though they get that money back from GM?
zapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:55 AM   #28
johnnyride

Drives: 2021 Camaro 1SS Shock Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapp View Post
Whats the problem with the supplier pricing?
Is the discount on the dealers? I though they get that money back from GM?
I don't believe they do, I think they only get the holdback, plus $200 over invoice. That's why many dealers now are not accepting supplier discount orders. They can do that, but that doesn't sit well with GM or help with their allotment down the road. The more they sell, the more they get.
johnnyride is offline   Reply With Quote