Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Phastek Performance

Old 09-20-2020, 12:34 PM   #1
federal

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Are stock tunes the same throughout the 6th gen cars?

My main question is, between the 16-20 or so cars, are the stock tunes the same for the SS cars?

My situation is I’m going to be flashing the stock tune back on my car (auto 18 2SS with NPP) sometime this week with HPTuners. The only 2SS stock files I see on the repository is for the 2017 2ss, same transmission type. Would this particular tune work with my car? My tuner has my original tune, but has failed to send it to me after asking 2-3 times, so now I am here.

If not, does anyone happen to have the stock tune file for an automatic 18 2ss with NPP, or one that will work with it?

Thanks!
Old 09-21-2020, 06:24 PM   #2
cmitchell17

Drives: 17 2SS, 8L90, Cam, Heads, E85
I think they are all pretty much the same. The 2019+ has the minimum timing table changed, which makes it burble and pop more on deceleration. There aren't really any other important changes that I saw. Here is my stock one from my 2017, but you need to make sure my OS and your modified tune is the same since I wouldn't try flashing a different OS although I've wanted to try.

Ok so I tried to upload my tunes but I can't get it to work. I would go here and look for your OS:

https://www.hptuners.com/my-account/tunerepository/

You may have to login with your HP Tuners account.
cmitchell17 is offline   Reply With Quote