Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-25-2020, 01:28 AM   #1
Ch1

Drives: 19 ZLE M6 Red Hot
Suggestions for PPF and reputable dealer in DFW area?

Hello, just purchased a 19 ZLE M6 in Red Hot with 500 miles and need to do the first oil and diff change, can anyone recommend a reputable dealer that is less likey to mess up working on the car? Not only for oil changes but for all future maintenance as well

Also looking to get some PPF and ceramic coating applied and maybe a windshield film to block the heat, which shop would you recommend? And what price would it cost approximately?

I live at an apartment complex so unable to wash it myself, where would it be safe to take it for a wash? Its the first car of this caliber that I ever purchased so I have no idea how it even should be washed
Attached Images

Ch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:23 AM   #2
900RFWN

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 1LE
Welcome to the club. If you’re going to have all future maintenance done by someone else I would start doing some research on reputable performance shops. The reason I say this is that any dealership will likely mess something up sooner than later. Highly likely sooner. If it has to be at a dealership take it to one that sells several ZL1s and Z06s.

Your local car washes that do the work for you have hand wash stations but I wouldn’t trust them. Maybe if the car was fully ppf wrapped, maybe. If I was in your position I would do some homework on mobile detailers and try to get a package deal with them. Like a 2 to 3 washes a month type of thing.

If you search these forums for ppf I believe a few people mentioned one here in the metroplex that they were happy with.
900RFWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 10:37 PM   #3
bjbonentte

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro
Nick's Custom detailing. He does paint correction, ceramic, PPF, Tint. One of the best in the business and will take care of your car.
bjbonentte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:17 AM   #4
vandelasnubes

Drives: ‘18 1SS 1LE
I haven’t tried him personally but a lot of my friends that have gotten paint correction all recommend him. I’m planning full paint correction, ceramic coat & possibly PPF soon next month, need to get insurance to fix hail dents first.

Here’s his facebook (you can see his work there as well)
vandelasnubes is offline   Reply With Quote