Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-08-2022, 01:23 PM   #15
NG329

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
...and another one. :p
Attached Images

NG329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 02:30 PM   #16
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NG329 View Post
You reminded me of this! hahahaha
Not gonna lie, you sent me down a rabbit hole! I was like how have I never heard this song... to Google I went.

Only to find out that this is Max Kellerman, the sports host/commentator, and his brother, Sam. And Sam was murdered in 2004 by a boxer, James Butler.

And the whole thing is a wild story!
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:10 PM   #17
NG329

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamAir02 View Post
Not gonna lie, you sent me down a rabbit hole! I was like how have I never heard this song... to Google I went.

Only to find out that this is Max Kellerman, the sports host/commentator, and his brother, Sam. And Sam was murdered in 2004 by a boxer, James Butler.

And the whole thing is a wild story!
Yeah, I love Max Kellerman and that was sad about his brother.

The boxer that killed his brother was involved in another incident where he slugged a guy gloves off after losing a decision in a Boxing Match. I think he's still in prison.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:17 PM   #18
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NG329 View Post
Yeah, I love Max Kellerman and that was sad about his brother.

The boxer that killed his brother was involved in another incident where he slugged a guy gloves off after losing a decision in a Boxing Match. I think he's still in prison.
Oh yeah, I'm an expert on the subject now after a deep dive Read a bunch about Butler and the Kellerman brothers.

This article was a long read but super interesting.

Sorry to derail the thread. Back on topic -- I love how much you love your ZLE. The enthusiasm is evident from your posts. Who is taking these photos? They came out great. All of my photos are from etechphoto who seems to frequent WGI, Summit Point, VIR and maybe a couple other tracks. I haven't seen the dude at NJMP though.
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 04:33 PM   #19
NG329

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamAir02 View Post
Oh yeah, I'm an expert on the subject now after a deep dive Read a bunch about Butler and the Kellerman brothers.

This article was a long read but super interesting.

Sorry to derail the thread. Back on topic -- I love how much you love your ZLE. The enthusiasm is evident from your posts. Who is taking these photos? They came out great. All of my photos are from etechphoto who seems to frequent WGI, Summit Point, VIR and maybe a couple other tracks. I haven't seen the dude at NJMP though.
Thanks man. I'm over the moon with this car. The guy that shoots most of my events is: https://www.windshadowstudios.net/