Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > AUSTRALIA - Sponsored by STREETFIGHTER

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-26-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
Streetfighter Camaro

Drives: 2019 RHD SS2 Australia
Welcome to all in Australia and New Zealand

Streetfighter Australia/New Zealand are proud to be sponsoring the CAMARO6 forums.

We are an OEM and aftermarket manufacturing company from Adelaide, South Australia.
We are also a motorsport and performance tuning workshop, supplying both workshops and retail.

Our background has been in providing the very best aftermarket components, exhaust systems, packages and complete vehicles to the Australian/New Zealand aftermarket and in particular for the GM market.

Now that the all new 2018-19 Camaro 2SS has arrived in Australia and the ZL1 due as early as this May, we are now tooling up to support this exciting new vehicle.

As per our Australian Holden and GM vehicles, Streetfighter will be looking towards manufacturing OEM quality aftermarket products for the Camaro while incorporating the very best of the U.S. aftermarket. Our offerings will include well-known names such as Whipple, Comp Cams, KW, H&R etc.
This will provide our Australian and New Zealand HSV dealers and Camaro owners with the very best products and packages from around the World.

All with the option of a 3 Year Driveline Warranty and ADR compliant packages.

If you want to receive our Australian Streetfighter Camaro 2SS and ZL1 product and packages price list please contact us on:
orders@streetfighter.net.au

I look forward to making new friends on this forum both from Australia, N.Z and the U.S.
If you have questions, please ask and I or one of my colleagues will endeavor to answer as best possible.

For more information please check our website:
www.streetfighter.net.au

For now I will leave you with some pics to give an idea of what we have been up to for over 25 years.

Cheers
David

Last edited by Streetfighter Camaro; 03-27-2019 at 06:23 PM.
Streetfighter Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:27 AM   #2
waterman

Drives: Grandad's C2 L89
Welcome aboard Streetfighter Australia/NZ.