Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-21-2022, 02:56 PM   #1
Butler7508

Drives: 2015 ZL1 Lingenfelter 700
21st Century Muscle Cars

I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Matt at 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison, TX. I dropped of my 2020 ZL1 1LE to them a couple of weeks ago and the car I got back is a different animal. They had previously done headers/exhaust, Big Gulp, lower pulley, ported TB and a tune and I was pleased with the car but wanted more (of course, right). So this time, we went big- ported heads, Texas Speed cam, Kong Xported blower, AFCO heat exchangers, Katech 103 TB, DSV flex fuel and custom low side fuel system and a Mighty Mouse catch can. The car put down 770 HP at the wheels on 93 and 830 at the wheels on E40. And more impressively, it is drives so GOOD. You can tell it has a cam at idle but barely. It is no more rowdy at low speed than stock and the power comes on gradually until about 3500 RPM and then the car explodes and you better hold on.....I am not kidding.
I have had 21CMC do a couple of my cars and then have always done great work but this one really feels like something very special. And I cant say enough about Matt....as we put the build together he was honest and talked me out of doing a couple of things that would have just been a waste of money. He is straight forward and no BS and man does he know how to tune our cars.
If you are looking for a shop to do some work on your ZL1, make sure you look these guys up.
Butler7508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 03:52 PM   #2
The Bone

Drives: 2019 ZL1 Crush
Sounds like you had a great experience. Thanks for sharing.
The Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:13 PM   #3
Butler7508

Drives: 2015 ZL1 Lingenfelter 700
we definitely need to share the good experiences as much as the bad. Modifying a car can be a risky adventure but there are a handful of companies/shops that are experts in their craft. Matt is a wizard and built a frickin supercar
Butler7508 is offline   Reply With Quote