Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #99
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexnBlair View Post
I have not, and I had not planned on it. At least not in the near future. Talking with Coopers Camaro, with what I am doing there is no need too. maybe in the future I will go a bit more raddical with the build so I will pull the motor and go with rods, pistons, cam, port polish head, valve springs, etc.
You're totally fine with the stock internals with this setup. Especially important that the tune is done right with Cooper. Only thing you need to worry about is wiping the permanent shit eating grin off of your face when this is done.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:24 PM   #100
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
If you have access to E85, and some air mods aka turbo it will be plenty enough without reinventing the wheel, for half the price of a SS. If your not trying to make the latest science experiment, make sure your timing is conservative and it will be fine. You will pretty much own the streets. That is to say, it will beat my corvette easily.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:38 PM   #101
wookwook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
You're totally fine with the stock internals with this setup. Especially important that the tune is done right with Cooper. Only thing you need to worry about is wiping the permanent shit eating grin off of your face when this is done.
Yo! STM. I have the MW system here waiting and on FB and ebay. I have it out there for sale. Let me know where your at, if I can work with you I will try and work out a deal. I got the replacement WW tank in my car ( also for sale) for less than I was expecting.

Just let me know either way so I don't screw up, if you want it. It would be nice to know.

I don't know what people have reservations about, but this is simply an awesome add, all it needs is some one else to enjoy the octane boost and Intake Air cooling to get this trend going. Its NOT like your primary Fuel, and not going to blow up anything, its just a great intake air conditioner. Like the PUN: Air-Conditioner for your intake. Worth a couple of Octane points AND at least 20 F reduce AIT. You Do NOT have to tune around it. Just let it improve the engine breathing.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
Old 12-09-2020, 02:33 PM   #102
Start The Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookwook View Post
Yo! STM. I have the MW system here waiting and on FB and ebay. I have it out there for sale. Let me know where your at, if I can work with you I will try and work out a deal. I got the replacement WW tank in my car ( also for sale) for less than I was expecting.

Just let me know either way so I don't screw up, if you want it. It would be nice to know.

I don't know what people have reservations about, but this is simply an awesome add, all it needs is some one else to enjoy the octane boost and Intake Air cooling to get this trend going. Its NOT like your primary Fuel, and not going to blow up anything, its just a great intake air conditioner. Like the PUN: Air-Conditioner for your intake. Worth a couple of Octane points AND at least 20 F reduce AIT. You Do NOT have to tune around it. Just let it improve the engine breathing.
I don't want the charge pipe. I want to install the meth nozzle up on the existing cold side mishi pipe or at the ZZP throttle body spacer i already have installed.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Old 12-10-2020, 02:22 PM   #103
wookwook

Oh! No problem thanks for letting me know. I am happy to do what ever since all the pieces are sought after. I don't know if you might want it, but turns out I have the dual dash pod still. I will make an update on PM and let me know how close it is to your price point. Yeah if your spacer has 2- 1/8 ports then you can read map and inject right there.

All I have left is the XLR race peddle and the car. Too bad its getting so cold now missing the C4 already. And I will miss the 2T too. But the vette is a blast to drive though.

NFG M6 2T

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
Old 02-01-2021, 03:59 AM   #104
Gneppo

Drives: Chevy Camaro and Corvette C6
Diverter valve

I have a manual 2.0T and I already have the ZZP catted downpipe and larger throttlebody and a "K&N style" stock filter. I'm considering to replace the diverter valve and I have seen there are two on the market: JacFab Recirculation Valve or Go Fast Bits Valve - which one should I buy?
Thanks
Gneppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:03 AM   #105
Start The Machine

JacFab all the way. Go fast bits has a history of failed parts.