Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 04-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #15
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
You can ask Becky D in her complientary order tracking thread about the actual status of your orders. She is very helpful and a pleasure to interact with. You should have your order numbers ready, it's a 6-character code, you'll see plenty of examples in her thread.

She's already posted about it. With the line down, no one knows when they will start for sure or even if more 2020s will be built.

All up in the air currently.
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:38 PM   #16
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
She's already posted about it. With the line down, no one knows when they will start for sure or even if more 2020s will be built.

All up in the air currently.

I have seen...
.....Part Shortages -
- Strikes -
& Shutdowns ...

This is ...
....Unprecedented.....
...........&

...Uncharted....

To All -
Stay Safe & Healthy!

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 02:15 PM   #17
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
Talked to Chevy chat today.

I was told production is planned (at this point) to resume May 1st. If your order was in before the March 26th cutoff for the 2020 MY it will be produced as a 2020.

I'm officially stuck at 3400 which means there are bins full of pulled specific parts staged and waiting for their turn down the line.

Oh ya... The rebate is now $1500 on the 2020 thru the end of April. Not that it will do any of us who have an order in much good.

$2K on the '19s.

Great news for those looking to buy a car from inventory.

Some models are getting 0% financing. Camaro isn't one of them yet.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:59 PM   #18
DaddySpeed

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS soon...
That'd be great news if they're able to safely restart production, my TPW was 3/23 and I've been chomping at the bit to get driving a Camaro again.
Of course, many businesses are hoping to get running again in May, but fingers crossed and praying for us to be able to get back to a sense of normal again sooner than later. ����

Last edited by DaddySpeed; 04-08-2020 at 05:11 PM.
DaddySpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:09 PM   #19
Redlinez
Shifts under load

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS 1LE rally green
I guess I feel blessed and lucky that I was able to find and negotiate a great deal on a 2020 1SS 1LE in rally green two weeks ago this Friday. I hope all ya'll get one!!
Redlinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 09:02 AM   #20
greenz28

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS M6, Ford Fiesta ST
Here's some reassurance I received this week, might help others as well. I received an order number from my dealer. I gave this number to Chevy Chat along with my 2020 to 2021 cut-off concern. My order was accepted, no TPW yet. I specifically asked if this means my car will definitely be built. The answer was yes. Woo-hoo! Plus, several news sources are saying 2021 production will not start until sometime in 2021 rather than 2020 because of the virus. This includes the Camaro.
https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news...ks-sports-car/
greenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 11:44 PM   #21
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenz28 View Post
Here's some reassurance I received this week, might help others as well. I received an order number from my dealer. I gave this number to Chevy Chat along with my 2020 to 2021 cut-off concern. My order was accepted, no TPW yet. I specifically asked if this means my car will definitely be built. The answer was yes. Woo-hoo! Plus, several news sources are saying 2021 production will not start until sometime in 2021 rather than 2020 because of the virus. This includes the Camaro.
That is GREAT news, love the Rally Green color... I ordered and took delivery of a Shadow Gray Metallic 2SS in Nov/Jan but a few day before delivery my wife and daughters had me second guessing my color choice (thinking I should have done Rally Green), I had intended to wait to see an SS in Rally Green before ordering but even by early November last year hadn't even seen a Rally Green so pulled the trigger on my first choice the Shadow Gray Metallic (which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE) but RG would have been my other choice for sure!
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 11:53 PM   #22
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Good news...I think. That means I still may have time to order a RG or Garnet, but Dodge finally updated their build site and looks like you might be able to order a 50th edition Challenger, but at a decent price is still uncertain.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:29 AM   #23
The Maverick
Somewhere in the Kalahari

Drives: 2021/18 (de-fresh) 3LT RS
Talk about bad timing for my first-ever new car order. My RGM order went in on 19 MAR but hasn't gotten past 1100 status since then... keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath!
The Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:56 AM   #24
1fujifilm

Drives: 2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I hope it works out for you, I am a fan of the Green too. Liked it on 69-70 Camaro, Chevelle and Nova's back in the day..reminds me of them.

Anyway, I want(ed) to order a new Camaro too but two things are working against me;
-The shutdown.
-They killed the Mustang rebate.

I need both to buy a pre-order and will have to wait with you.

Maybe it is a sign to sit still with COVID/Economy etc.?

Bear
1fujifilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:09 PM   #25
cooldawg

Drives: RAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenz28 View Post
This is great news, thanks. For similar pricing, I don’t mind the wait if I get the exact car I want. That information can be used in a negotiation as well...
cooldawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:28 PM   #26
greenz28

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS M6, Ford Fiesta ST
After about 4 months, it finally came in. I took delivery on Monday, July 13. Maybe it's kind of rare, not only for the 1 year Rally Green color, but maybe also for the grey interior. The only option I paid for were the wheels, which were $200. Pretty cheap and I believe pretty rare SS overall. I'm happy enough with it, still has less than 1K miles on it, so I'm still getting used to it and breaking it in. Who else has a rally green SS with grey cloth interior?

There are 2 things I'm really surprised by: 1. The cruise control stays on even when I push in the clutch. 2. The computer make me step on not only the clutch but also the brake when starting. The rest, I'm just getting used to, it's different but similar in some ways to my '95 Z28 that I had for 21 years which was also a green 6 speed. Of course it's totally different than my 2016 Ford Fiesta ST other than a 6 speed manual.
Attached Images

greenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:36 PM   #27
indy82z

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS HW Edition, 2020 LT1
Congratulations and glad you got yours too. I think the grey interior is different as most of them seem to be black (which is what mine is). I thought about it, but was concerned about keeping it clean and looking like new as it gets older and used more often. I have several other Camaro's and the one with the Black interior looks nearly new while I had to replace carpet in one of the gray ones so it looked as nice.

Awesome color for sure. I am looking forward to seeing the production numbers for the 2020's in general as I am guessing it will be about the lowest due to the strike and Covid.
2018 Camaro SS Hot Wheels Edition #838
indy82z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:10 PM   #28
VQ35DE

Drives: 2013 / 2SS / RS / L99
Why did you not get the NPP exhaust ?
VQ35DE is offline   Reply With Quote