Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
Antagonistic

Drives: 2010
Deployed but starting the search!

Hello everyone one. So I am currently deployed with half a year will to go before I'm back in the states but I am going t go ahead and put my feelers out there.

I owned a 2010 SS a lil while back but sold it for a more family friendly vehicle when I got the news that my first daughter was on the way. Now that things have calmed down I am looking to get my hand on a new 2013 or 2014 Blue Ray Metallic 1LE.

The problems I am facing are the dealers near my home station. I live in OKC and the dealers in the area are horrible. TERRIBLE. I've had some really bad encounters with some less than honest sales men (changing the sticker on the car, price on their website, even insinuate that I was racist for refusing one sales persons offer, ect). From different dealers ship run by different owners.

Many tears later and I just don't want to give them my business. Does anyone on these boards have any dealers and sales people they would recommend in the mid west? I've heard a few names dropped around the forums of awesome sales folks to work with and if anyone has a name they would like to reference me to please feel free to drop it below.

It's good to be coming back Camaro5! I knew it was a mistake to leave!

Antag
Antagonistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
Antagonistic

Sorry about miss spells. The auto correct on this iPad is crazy
Old 10-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
humptyhump

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Im in the same boat, deployed and looking. If you have USAA you can use their car buying service for the price voucher. My wife did it and she was happy.
humptyhump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
Antagonistic

Ive,actually been thinking about using one of those car buy services., have someone else are care of the hassle for me.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
Well i dont know if they car for all the hassle.. They do give you a recuded price from Sticker price.. but you still need to find the car.. Or at least I did since I wanted a specific car.. But then when i got to the dealer it was here the car, heres the price breakdown.. here the discount from USAA.. I was here the check from USAA. peace
Old 10-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
tmcclint

Drives: 2014 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
You guys should just talk to Becky who handles all the order status checks on here. I got a quote from her and she can handle the shipping to your local dealer as well. Ultimately I stayed with my local dealer just because they made me a pretty good deal but if all the dealers in your area are bad, just order from her and have it shipped to the dealer and just pick it up there. I don't think that the dealer gets to charge anything and stays out of the deal for the most part when you order from Becky. I was pretty close to buying from her before my dealer gave in. Can't hurt to check with her anyway!
tmcclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #7
Antagonistic

Thx ill do that. I can't wait to get state side and get my baby.